size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
10-23-2023, 12:10 AM

Teeth bit down harder as Chimera lost himself within his wife. She screamed and it was a symphony just for him. Her voice, her body, the love that she held... it was all his and gods, was he a greedy fucker. He didn't want to be gentle or caring or thoughtful in that moment. He just wanted to be the beast that he was. He needed to be that beast. Too long had he been forced to tamp down his urges for the sake of the pack hearing. Out here, he could bring Aliana again and again. Make her scream for him again and again until she lost her voice. His bitch would be filled to the brim with his pups by the time that they made their way back to Ashen, and hopefully some if his pent up frustrations would be left behind.

The first time was quick, just as he knew it would be. The excitement of not having to hold back had done its job and he was spent within her, their bodies locked tightly together. With his teeth still in her shoulder, Chimera breathed harshly, flecks of blood and spittle dotting the sand beneath them. Little flashes of light played behind his eyes and a soft groan left, taking the tension in his body with it. The brute gently released his woman from his toothy hold and carefully began to lick the blood from her wounds. Their bodies still joined, Chimera wrapped thick forelegs around Aliana, holding her close. "I love you, wife. You know that, right?" The beast from moments before had been replaced by the loving husband.

Chimera's tongue continued to pull over the woman's soft flesh until most of the bleeding had stopped. He hadn't meant to wound her so deeply, but she didn't seem to be complaining. The brute had softened while cleaning his wife, but he didn't pull free. Instead he simply lay over her, holding her close. The man's tongue flicked over her chin, lips, cheek... "This get away isn't just for me," He purred in volcanic tones. "Tell me what you want, my sweet wife." He would do everything in his power to give her just what she asked for.

"Chimera & Aliana"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The World Needs More of You and Me Illusions Oasis 07:50 AM, 09-30-2023 02:49 AM, 02-13-2024