ardent

Into the Darkness

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-23-2023, 12:57 AM

The dark grumpy male sure was quiet! He didn't say much, which made her even more curious about him! He seemed to relax a bit, however, before he grunted at her and turned to lead the way. Medusa happily followed him, eager to see where he was leading her. As she did so, a thick fog rolled in and suddenly she was struggling with her senses. She narrowed her eyes to a squint as they watered and stung, and she struggled to follow him. Eventually, the smoke cleared and she was hit with the smell of sulphur. "Hey, it smells like Medusa's tar pits!" she exclaimed, almost forgetting that this was very probably not the tar pits and her grumpy guide pulled her back a bit before she went walking over the side.

Coughing a bit, she blinked her eyes a few times and wiped her face to try and clear her vision. When she was better able to see, she realized she was on the edge of a very steep chasm. These definitely weren't the tar pits! Instead of tar, there was lava bubbling beneath her feet. "Whoa, thank you! Medusa could've fallen in!" She looked to him as he motioned toward a rickety old bridge. Medusa approached it, head tilting as she looks from bridge, to guide, and back again. It definitely wouldn't be a good thing if she fell into the lava...she knew she wouldn't survive that. She had been in precarious situations before, but this one took the cake on them all. While she was quick on her feet, she didn't trust that this bridge would hold stomping feet no matter how quick she ran across, so she opted to evaluate the safest planks to walk on. instead.

Medusa chooses Wisdom

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Into the Darkness Whisperer's Gorge 07:20 PM, 10-16-2023 06:33 AM, 04-11-2024