An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
10-23-2023, 09:54 AM

There was no one in the pack Kiela would overlook, no matter how small nor young; she knew age was not the biggest contributing factor to a wolf's worth. Not when she'd met so many wolves who were older than Delphi and considerably less inventive and inquisitive than she seemed to be. Kiela followed her line of thinking, giving a barely-audible snort at her answer - nearly a laugh, if she was the laughing type.

She grew considerably more serious at the talk of her reindeer though. Though she wasn't necessarily surprised that Delphi took her words seriously, she was glad she seemed to really be listening to her, enough to even make an observation of her own. "I suppose you're right," she mused aloud. "The reindeer were simply the most accessible food source back in my homelands, so it was... almost natural that we formed such a relationship with them. Things are different here, but I still feel responsible for them as a whole. That was why I came here in the first place. To find a new herd to tend to and live and die with." Sure, there were other things that had happened alongside that, but ultimately that was her life's mission and that had not changed, even with her being part of HeiĆ°inn.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Cast down thunder The Stone Steppe 07:39 PM, 08-23-2023 11:37 PM, 04-06-2024