size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
10-24-2023, 06:17 AM

Spider practically trembles with anticipation as Sirius' words slowly sink in, so wonderful they almost seem too good to be true. they could become a warrior today? a momentary flush comes over them, a self-consciousness they rarely entertain. are they really ready? yes, comes the answering voice immediately. yes, i'm ready. "i'd like that," they profess, ever polite to the Armada's alpha. it's a mark of their respect, of their admiration. "i will challenge for the rank today, if you'll allow it." then, unable to resist, they flick a glance Hanmel's way and flash a cheeky smile that is all teeth. "will you cheer me on, Hanmel?" apprentices had to stick together, after all. unsheathing their blade, they steady themselves and begin to shift into a defensive position, meeting Sirius' gaze again. they lift their chin and give a shallow nod, hoping to convey a mere two words. i'm ready.

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A day in our lives Dreamer's Col 07:38 PM, 10-05-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024