size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
10-24-2023, 03:55 PM

Well the unknown woman had certainly taken her primary flirtations better than the last wolf she'd tried it on. Mind she had been in the middle of raiding his pack but didn't change that she'd thought his response quite rude; you could turn her down without being an ass about it. The woman laughed and oh lordy was Flurry gay! She danced out of the way of another massive paw that sought to turn her head rattling into something more permanent. Flurry flashed the woman a toothy grin as she approached. Well a woman after her own heart then! The two split apart, Flurry skittering to her left to try and circle the bear while it was occupied. She also wasn't super keen on going over the edge of the cliff though so she kept an eye on the movements of the massive opponent.

Flurry still wasn't fully behind the bear when she heard the bet. "Sorry Mr. Bear I'm sure you're normally a nice guy but you heard the woman!" She said, probably foolishly, as she dove for the back end of the bear, teeth snapping closed around part of the tiny nub of a tail. It wasn't exactly a good grip, she'd come at it from the side. The bear bellowed and Flurry was forced to sidestep as the bear reared up and started pushing it's weight backwards. Oh fuck! Flurry tried to get out of there, letting go of her prize as she scrambled to get out of the way but she wasn't quite successful. The bear's weight slamming down on her as it quite literally sat on her.

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. courage, courage Crystallum Cliffs 01:32 AM, 10-11-2023 03:33 AM, 02-07-2024