gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
10-24-2023, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2023, 02:51 PM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Location for Home Turf: Dreamer's Col]

Crux grimaced around the bundle of plants in his mouth, he was emptying his supplies of the plants that hadn't made it through the season. Some he had hoped would be alright but there was only so much he could do when some things couldn't be turned into poultices, many were herbs that had multiple uses. That made it worse. Crux had cleared the snow from the ground outside the tunnel that led to his clinic and he'd dug a small divet into the ground, as much as he could with the ground this frozen. He dropped the herbs into the divot and grimaced again. He only hoped he'd get that rancid taste out of his mouth soon.

"Speech" "Riya"

Art by Cloudy!
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I guess I'm a teacher now? Dreamer's Col 05:13 PM, 10-24-2023 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024