there goes my lie-in

Ursa

Ursa

gems
size
build
player
10-25-2023, 01:21 PM

Racing down the game trail, she begins to slow. Her ears are pressed forward and eyes are alert as she searches the brush for signs of bright right eyebrows and scuffling birds. Suddenly, Spider's arm is reaching out to brace against her chest. A quiet 'oof' escapes her as she skids to a stop beside the other pup. Following the direction of Spider's gaze, Ursa also sees the red and brown birds flocked together for warmth. Ursa can't help but giggle at Spider's words. Silly was an understatement!

"In your dreams!" Ursa whispers loudly as she lowers herself to the ground. "My dad says you gotta be real quiet and slow to surprise them at the last second," she tells Spider this in hushed tones before sneaking into the bushes. Unlike Spider, Ursa is larger and has a harder time navigating the branches that stick out every which way. Slowly but surely though, Ursa makes her way closer to the birds until she is hiding only a foot or so away, ready to pounce.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. there goes my lie-in Mile-High Woods 09:59 PM, 09-05-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024