gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
10-26-2023, 10:06 AM

Medusa had promoted him which meant getting out of this funk he was in. To prove to her that it was a good decision to promote him. It was something he was still struggling to comprehend. He had wanted to be in this sort of position when his mother was still around. How had he still gotten something he wanted but lost so much in the process? Is that what power was all about? The thoughts rolled through his mind as he wandered. He had initially gone out to scout for prey for the pack to hunt, but soon got distracted by the brooding and depressing thoughts that plagued him.

Meandering about the dry grass field, he only looks up as a chilled breeze rushes past him to bring over Veigar's scent. Ghoul stops and looks to the man. Something about Veigar seems... off. Unable to really put a paw on it, Ghoul begins to approach Veigar. Slowly, each paw in front of the other until he is ten or so feet away. "Veigar," his gravelly tones speak up loud enough for the blind man to hear him. "Can I be of help?" Young Ghoul would have never guessed he'd be so... helpful. So caring and well, okay not really that caring, but caring enough that one might believe he actually had some sort of empathy for others.

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dragged across the finish line Dancefloor of the Gods 08:23 AM, 10-26-2023 03:42 PM, 06-10-2024