ardent

Into the Darkness

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-26-2023, 07:31 PM

She took a quick, deep breath before stepping forward. She took a look at each one before stepping on the ones that seemed the safest, but even she couldn't determine which were the best to walk on. As she pressed her weight down on one of the planks, it cracked under her weight and all of a sudden she lurched forward, losing her footing, and started falling. Her eyes went wide and no sound came from her as she started to fall. Luckily for her, her guide managed to grab her by the scruff and move her forward. She scrambled along with him until they were safely on the other side where she clung to the ground for a few moments to catch her breath. "Thanks! Medusa almost got cooked!" That woulda been pretty bad. Who would show her kids how to be little terrors if she had drowned in the lava!?

When she stood up, she winced and noticed a small scrape on her forepaw, but it was nothing compared to what could've been, so she shook it off and ignored it before turning her attention to the cave Mr. Grumpy Pants had gotten them to. This way seemed...pretty dangerous. And she was used to dangerous, but this!? More lava? She was hesitant, but she had already made it this far and while sure, she did have a choice of turning around and going back home, curiosity was luring the cat. She glanced at Grumpy Guy to see if there was any indication of where to go, buuuuuttt....there was none. Oh well! She didn't feel like taking another tumble from some bridges again, so she launched herself toward the stepping stones to take that path instead.

Medusa chooses strength

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Into the Darkness Whisperer's Gorge 07:20 PM, 10-16-2023 06:33 AM, 04-11-2024