gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
10-28-2023, 10:56 AM
One would not typically consider a pup like Calliope to be cautious. She typically chose to throw caution to the wind and face things head-on. Except for this experience so far, she had chosen the more careful routes. Asking her guides, using her wisdom and charisma, all things not Calliope. So as she takes slow steps down the hallway, she questions herself. Why was she being a scaredy cat like that whimpering guide behind her?

Suddenly, cracking and splintering happen all around her. The tunnel ceiling is collapsing and there's no way out but forward. Trying to rush, Calliope slips and slides along the ice. Sharp sharps of the ice slide and batter her, cutting her fur. She wants to pause and check her wounds because they fucking hurt, but as she tries, her guide is shoving her from behind. "Avast! Watch yerself!" Calliope snaps, her teeth gnashing together as they both make it to a more stable part of the tunnel.

Once she could get her bearings, she looked up to see the once-elaborate shrine. Amazed and all the more terrified now, Calliope continues to glance around the demolished room. "What is this place?" She asks quietly as she notices the carved wall that leads to an open room full of water and floating ice. "What's the point of this?" Calliope asks aloud even though she knows her guide won't answer. With her ears folded back, she continues to step closer as she sees what looks to be daylight through a small opening. So close yet so far... And still being a pup, she wasn't sure if she would be strong enough to break the ice or jump far enough to make it.

She glances around once more, but can't see anything right away. Turning to the guide, she takes a deep breath and steps closer to the blue-coated borzoi. "Lass, I know I ain' been so nice to ya, but I see I been brash. Will ye take my apology and lead the way for me?" Calliope looks up at her guide with tears brimming the edge of her eyes. It's the first time in her young life that she's ever cared to allow anyone to see her cry. To allow anyone to see her as weak... Her bottom lip even begins to tremble as she shivers and takes one more step closer to the guide in hopes she has enough charisma to convince her guide.

Calliope, The Callous

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the devil will make me a free man Dove Island Archipelago 10:17 AM, 10-17-2023 10:06 AM, 03-31-2024