An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-28-2023, 11:07 PM

The boy speaks, and his words bring forth a sigh from Beauregard’s lips. “You are right, she is not sorry for how she speaks, nor her actions. Not to you, nor to me. But I am responsible for her words all the same. Perhaps more than she is.” His gaze is focused on the path ahead as he walks, trying to follow the trick that Skorgek had taught him when he met the ghostly faced woman. The boy’s question suggests that he does not wish to dwell on the past interactions, and Beauregard does not push it further either. He doesn’t like that Blind has gotten more… prickly lately. Maybe he needed to send her back home. Being on this journey might be more of a problem than a benefit.

“I met a woman who lives here who says if you move in a consistent direction it is the easiest way to avoid getting lost.” His ears twitched at a bird’s call. “It seems somewhat reliable, but I’ve another companion, a bluejay, who gives me signals above the fog in the canopy. She is my sight when I can not see.” The fog made the earth smell damp, and if you let your eyes wander, it could play tricks on you. “So it is a mix of trusting what that woman has said and trusting my companion. As well as my other senses besides sight.” Beauregard flicks his ears forward. He is listening, nose twitching as he checks for any additional scents in the fog that might indicate they are approaching the edge of the woods.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Somebodys watching me~ Soulless Forest 01:07 PM, 09-06-2023 04:00 PM, 12-22-2023