gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
10-29-2023, 01:06 AM
It was the same. Misui was cautious, but then again Hanso had already seen her in a state she probably wouldn’t have shown a stranger. Confusion covered her features for a moment she crawled forward with her head lowered. She attempted to comfortably sit, taking a look at the tea. She eased herself a bit, reminding herself that it was important to stay calm she was among friends now. It seemed he’d searched over her not that she entirely minded. Yet she wondered was he like those from home? Misui took a sip of her tea.

"Anata ga nakama no ōkami no niku o tabenai koto ni odorokimashita."(I'm surprised you don't eat the meat of your fellow wolves.) she said it so plainly. Then again these lands were so filled with prey. Why had the gods forsaken her tribe. Perhaps it was due to the lies their sovereign spread. "Karera wa watashitachi no buzoku o shimensoka to yobimashita. Hondo kara nan-mairu mo hanareta shima o mitsukemashita. Tabemono ga fusoku suru koto ga ōku, mottomo ippantekina hōhō wa gashi suru kotodeshita."(they called our tribe shimensoka. located an island that was miles from any mainland. food was often scarce the most common way to pass was to starve. ) she should have realized when she was young what their name really represented. She took another sip of tea and took a deep breath.

"Watashitachi no shukenja wa, kisetsu-goto ni nen inai ni biki no ōkami o gisei ni suru yō ni meijimashita. Otto ga hanran o tasuketa nochi, watashi wa ninshin-chū ni nigemashita. Kare wa watashitachi o mamotte taore, watashi no shiru kagiri ikinokotta no wa watashi dakedesu. Watashi ga tadashī koto o shite itakara kami ga watashi o sukutte kureta nodarou ka to ima demo jimon shite imasu."(our sovereign ordered us to sacrifice one wolf under a year each season. i ran while pregnant after my husband aided a rebellion. he fell protecting us and as far as i know I am the only survivor. i still ask myself if the gods spared me because I was doing the right thing. ) we’ll she spoke the truth didn’t she. It had to be some sort of fate that she’d found some of her own kind of people.

Misui kept quiet about her involvement in the sacrifices. That part of her life she’d like to believe was behind her. "Anata no furusato wa don'na kanjideshita ka?" (what was your homeland like?) she tilted her head at him. Was it beautiful? Did they treat each other with respect? Misui could now believe something was worth doing, but at the same time she almost felt lost.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. spill the tea Bamboo Maze 09:34 AM, 10-09-2023 09:41 AM, 02-29-2024