gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Jackal
10-29-2023, 04:37 PM
Lefty's jaw twitched into a easygoing smile. They had rights to the smithy. That, then. That would be a method of proving themselves. They could make themselves useful, and teach others how to create weapons. Perhaps in time they could broaden their own horizons.

"I won't disappoint you, Prince Basilisk." Her eyes were bright and eager. There was no hesitation in them. Lefty could already see her usefulness and it made her feel delighted in the way only good work could.

After listening to the words, they spoke: "This is all fair. I ... appreciate my rights." Delicately said, a side-stepping allusion to something Lefty did not wish to discuss overmuch. As Basilisk turned, Lefty followed, head high despite their station.

Lefty has two companions: March the piebald wolverine (female) and Storm-Eye the Black-Thighed Falconet (male). Unless otherwise stated, they are assumed to be with Lefty at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my heart runs on gasoline vapors Dreamer's Col 11:23 PM, 10-15-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024