An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
10-30-2023, 09:45 AM
Hattori made a face of disgust. Eat other wolves? He did not think she meant to offend him, but it was such a barbaric practice he couldn't help but scrunch his nose at the mere thought. Shimensoka, the name was not familiar with him, but Hattori did not expect to know of every town and village of their native homeland. Boreas and Auster were relatively small in comparison, the world at large was just so vast compared to what they knew here. He let her speak, didn't make a move to interrupt her tale, her words were heavy and melancholic, perhaps if he'd been a kinder man he would have told her it was okay. She didn't need to speak of the painful past, but he was curious, that much was undeniable.

She had clearly seen much suffering and Hattori had no interest in putting her through more. Tojo was a place of respite and new beginnings, what happened there would never happen here. Of that much he was certain.

He made a deep thoughtful noise in the back of his throat. No life was without difficulty, his own was of a different nature, he supposed."Everything had an order to it, and those who stepped out of line were not tolerated. I hail from a village called Iga, my family's estate gifted by the Shogun." He leaned forward then, had a sip of tea, his brows furrowing slightly in thought. "Your coat, is it unique to your people?"

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. spill the tea Bamboo Maze 09:34 AM, 10-09-2023 09:41 AM, 02-29-2024