Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
10-30-2023, 05:48 PM

Tail briskly swishing with satisfaction, the black and white male climbed onto the makeshift elevator. His accomplice joined beside him and together they were hoisted along toward the top of the tree. The mushrooms and vines slowly passing by as they went brighter and higher. Surely everything in life had an easier way and that was just the way he liked it. A gecko of some kind scurried along the vine that held up the elevator at Geist’s side and licked its eyeball as it watched him with an unknowing stare before carrying on. It was not long before they made it to the sunlight and fresh air waiting for them atop the huge tree. Immediately Geist noticed the massive spider web and even more massive spider on it. The spider was tapping its legs in agitation and it seemed to be trapping a family of geckos behind the disheveled web. He wasn’t afraid of spiders, however this was the largest one he had personally ever seen. He glanced at the golden woman, a look of distress was painted on her face. She was obviously afraid of the spider and it was clear she had only brought him here to help the little critters trapped in its ugly web. He sighed. ”Fine. I’ll help your weird little friends. If that’s what it will take for you to leave me alone.” he growled and lowered himself to a fighting stance, ready to leap at the spider.

[Geist chose to roll for Strength!]

G E I S T

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bog Water Corpseghoul Swamplands 08:08 PM, 10-17-2023 05:28 AM, 05-01-2024