size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
10-31-2023, 06:34 PM

The lavender girl is not left waiting long for her father to appear and her tail thumps the ground happily as he greets her. Dipping her head in polite acknowledgment, she lovingly says, “Hey dad.” When Andy’s head once again lifts, there is a bright smile shinning on her features. Taking a breath, she points her nose down to the bundle of white tiger fur that lays between her paws and softly explains, “It took me some time to come up with a suitable trophy and then the flood happened and well…”

Emotion strangles the last few words and her voice trails off as her troubled pale blue gaze meets his and she quickly turns her eyes down to her prize. Lifting a paw, it gently comes to rest on top of the fur and she turns gaze back up to him as explains, “The Armada has survived many things over the years and we will triumph after this. So, I have chosen this trophy and present to you is a reminder of that, no matter what we may face, we as a pack, will endure, and…” Her paw moves, deftly shedding the cover to reveal the hidden object beneath.

A dagger glitters in the fire light, its handle carved from the elk horn and carefully wrapped with strips with red leather. The blade itself is not made of steel but obsidian and the dark black, glassy sheened, rock is streaked with thin red veins that shimmer in the firelight. Shoulders square with confidence and a fire blazes in her gaze as Andromeda meets her father’s eyes and she finishes, “And we will fight on.”

Silently, the young woman hopes that he understands that she had pulled the obsidian from slopes of Mount Volkan and is meant to be a reminder that the pack has survived more than one natural disaster.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You're The King And I'm A Lionheart Dreamer's Col 04:52 AM, 10-18-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024