gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Jackal
11-01-2023, 01:38 AM

Kyanite looked smug, and Lefty found that rather amusing. She supposed nobody had told Kite (or maybe they had and she just hadn't learned) that it was better to hide that sort of thing. Wouldn't do to be seen as overly smug. Then you were an obstacle. Lefty knew that much from their place in the birth-order and their work with diplomacy. The smug types wound up dealing with bullshit they never wanted.

The worried glance --

Lefty spoke again. "Do you need to be elsewhere? I can put this spear in the stores later; for now, I can aid you as needed!" It was not a boast, nor was it a promise. This was a simple statement. "Ah! Your father!" Good on him, she thought, and there was a moment of amusement. Then Lefty continued. "I am to do what is asked of me-- and I am to be useful when not following orders."

After a moment, they added: "Prince Basilisk has me watching his child, Spider." It sounds like a question more than a statement, a quiet door-opening for Kite to request help, should she need it.

"Speech"

Lefty has two companions: March the piebald wolverine (female) and Storm-Eye the Black-Thighed Falconet (male). Unless otherwise stated, they are assumed to be with Lefty at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the rusted steel Dreamer's Col 06:05 PM, 10-26-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024