Expert Hunter (135)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
11-01-2023, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2023, 02:07 AM by Kyanite. Edited 2 times in total.)

Lefty held her silence through all that, and as she began to walk, she cast her blind eyes back in the other wolf's general direction. “Cat got your tongue?” she asked, disappointed in the utter lack of response her tidbits had garnered. Didn’t this wolf appreciate some inside information on the wolves in this pack?

Lioness fell into place at her paws, guiding the now blind Kite as she made her way through the Col. She went first to the woods, where she had abandoned her last task of the night in favour of heading to bed. Or at least, that had been the plan. “During the flood, the waters in the Col fed into the stream here. There are supplies - some salvageable and some just rotting in the water - in the stream here. Dredge up what you can, salvage what’s salvageable and dispose of the rest. This will be your priority - other than Bas’s brat, I suppose - for the next week.” There, that would be a good test on this wolf's obedience, right? “But you can start this later in the day, first… there's a salve in the storeroom - do you know where that is? - it’s on the bottom right shelf, at the very end, in a little tin. Fetch it for me, and meet me back at my den. I assume your nose works, Lefty, was it?” what kind of name was lefty, anyway? It was the same-same as calling some a righty, wasn’t it?

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the rusted steel Dreamer's Col 06:05 PM, 10-26-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024