Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-04-2023, 12:04 AM

Her heart was breaking seeing how much her passing had hurt her son. She had never wanted to hurt any of them... She could only hope they were doing okay, she wanted them to thrive but would take surviving for now. Her youngest who hadn't even been a year old when she'd died, her boys who'd always made her life so hectic, her only remaining adult daughter who had always been the easiest to just sit and talk with, her husband who she'd never given the children he'd deserved, her king who had probably been the one to find her and had deserved better than that, hell even her nephew Veigar who's short life had been so full of death. She'd left all of them! And her heart shattered for each of them. Her little display over the woman stepped back in towards her son and gently placed a fore paw behind his head to pull him in closer, wishing desperately their contact felt more like it had when she'd been alive. ”Gremlin, promise me something. Promise you won't live in the past. Nothing can change it and the last thing I'd want is for you to stop living for the future.” When had she last referred to this litter as Gremlins? When they'd been so young, her memories of that time clouded by pain and darkness and wet leaking from her face...

The wraith sought to place her forehead on her son's, eyes closing. ”I love you all so much.” She squeezed them closer for a moment as emphasis. ”And any sleep you fall into while wishing to see me out of love, well I don't leave here. I cannot promise it will always work, I'm not even sure how it does but know I sometimes see you when you're dreaming. And I can be happy knowing you're all alive.” It was true, the fleeting glimpses of consciousness she'd been granted when one of them had come close had let her know they were alive, and she couldn't ask for more than that! ”Grieve but don't dwell Ghoul, I want you to live for you, not me.”

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Say Something... Somnium 07:39 PM, 09-01-2023 05:54 PM, 01-29-2024