size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
11-05-2023, 04:20 PM

Flurry froze at first, her eyes rolling upwards as if she was scanning the words above her head, trying to understand them. She'd had one paw in the air, ready to twist around and get her ass out of there... Dread? Had she heard that name before? Yes! Deluge had mentioned he would be going with her, and by Sirius' questions he must be the grey boy, the warlord's son. Flurry put her paw back down and grimaced slightly. "Not exactly what I'd call a fair trade." She said her next words cautiously. "Don't think anything I can give you will be worth what you're offering." Still he'd sounded so... Concerned? Fatherly? Wow was she getting soft? Maybe she really ought to resign.

"I can tell you for free, I don't see him too much? He's spendin' a lot of time around my sister and-" Nope, she wasn't getting into the whole "I'm coping so poorly with my siblings leaving that I'm yelling at them for things they couldn't have known would set me off and going to go talk to our mortal enemy before I'll even approach anyone in my family about anything" thing. That said she hadn't exactly hidden the creep of sadness into her voice. Flurry cleared her throat and when she spoke next her words were much more even. "The last few times I saw him he seemed, fine. He's got access to any food we got and he seems happy enough." Practically love sick if she was being honest but maybe it was just the jealousy talking. Jealous, over something she'd chosen. Flurry wanted to be king, but she wanted it with her brother and sister there! Hell she wanted her other brother there too, the bastard. If he hadn't bounced out of their lives with no warning, no goodbye, would she be handling this better?

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Always another side Dreamer's Col 03:11 PM, 11-05-2023 03:33 AM, 02-07-2024