Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-05-2023, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2023, 09:15 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)
The Warlord listened to what she had to say. He had heard so little news about Dread, that he found himself straining his ears to catch anything she was not saying. He was spending all his time with his girlfriend, he was eating, and seemed to be cooping. As best this wolf could tell. He didn’t miss the fact that Deluge was her sister. “Thank you.” He said, it wasn’t much, but it was enough to know that Dread was still around.

“Very well, I’ll give you some highlights of our history, but it’s not a pretty one.” He warned her softly “I believe much of Sparrow's hatred for the Armada began in the shared interest of a girl. Hanako. She picked Azure over Sparrow, and the two poked at each other ever since. In my opinion, the pirates took things too far. She had wolves trespass into Armada territory and set fire to it when my second litter was still nursing - in that same territory they set aflame. When myself and my son went to put it out so it could not reach the nursing den, they fought us, and attempted to maim Azure.” He said, ticking off a toe like this was strike one. “ Sparrow attempted a force claim on my son.” strike two.
“One of the pirates harassed my daughter Gossamer every time they crossed paths. She attempted to maim her multiple times, and attempted to murder her.” Strike three, four. “They kidnapped Hana and held her in the pirate's pack until Azure went to free her. I believe that was when Sparrow herself was giving birth.” Five. “Gil himself trespassed into the Col to terrorise Hana and hunt her through the caves. The Pirates have proven themselves to be a danger to the lives and well being of those I love. This animosity seems to have carried on to the Raiders Hallow. I will always defend my wolves, and my children. So long as they are at risk from the Raiders, we will remain enemies. That is our history.” He told her softly.

"Speech"

[/color][/color]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Always another side Dreamer's Col 03:11 PM, 11-05-2023 03:33 AM, 02-07-2024