gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
11-08-2023, 10:48 AM

As much as they clung to each other, Ghoul could tell it wasn't entirely real. For how much he begged the heavens to allow him to truly hug his mother one last time, he knew deep down it wasn't possible. So he would close his eyes, allow Recluse to draw his forehead toward hers, and soak in whatever contact he could. Unsure how long this dream would last, he wanted to savor every second.

He can't help the tremble in his jaw as she speaks. Gremlin. How long had it been since he'd heard that? His heart can't help but stutter. He couldn't keep that promise. How could he? As he steels, clenching his jaw and bracing himself, he forces himself to nod. "Of course, Mother," he whispers, barely a breath before she continues to console him. The feeling of her squeezing him alone was enough to quell some of the pain. She had a point and he hoped that he would be able to see her again sometime. And knowing that she could see them did make him feel better - sort of. It still wasn't the same.

"Mother, I-I am happy. I know you weren't ever fond of Medusa, but she provided shelter and a home when the others left us. Your loss and death proved that those who aligned with you care for no one but themselves," Ghoul's voice trembles as he continues to press himself into her. "But Medusa respects me and gives me purpose within her pack. I-I even found a girl. She's wild, but she's tiny and needs to be cared for. I-I'm not sure I'm in love with her, but there's something there that I can't deny," his voice is hoarse as he confesses his life to his mother. How much she knew or had seen he was unsure of, but he figured it best she hear it directly from him.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Say Something... Somnium 07:39 PM, 09-01-2023 05:54 PM, 01-29-2024