An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
11-09-2023, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2023, 03:09 AM by Víðarr. Edited 1 time in total.)

Though the viking king doesn't necessarily trust the man, he believes in hospitality. His gaze remained steady, curious. A little twinkle around the corners, too, at the mention of gifts. In return they wanted information... this is a worthy trade, in his mind. The girls present their gifts, particularly the eldest. The weapon was one she wielded carefully, the viking king giving an approving grin. Even from his distance, it was difficult to mistake a well-made weapon. "Thank you for your generosity," he began, addressing the girls in particular. He's good with children, not so much with politics, after all.

"Please, eat, rest, warm up." Víðarr moves easily through the space, pulling preserved foods out, as well as dumping some dried meat and vegetables into water on the fire to reheat. The gods worked in mysterious ways, and you never knew quite who was knocking on your door, after all. Speaking of gods, actually... "The Hallows, you said? Would you say hello to Audra for me?" He speaks with a soft smile, particularly to the girls. Children were good at remembering these sorts of things, after all.

"Make yourselves at home, girls. I suspect Erik is more fun than me or your dad, and some of the others may come down too." Víðarr smiled before turning his attention to Artorias, dipping his muzzle to Tenshi as well, should she wish to join them. Politics and all that were probably part of the job description now.

"Víðarr"

[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Meet and greet Fenrir's Maw 04:02 PM, 10-13-2023 02:14 PM, 03-13-2024