gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-10-2023, 01:16 PM
A Ray of Light

The scent of another male canine begun to filter into his nostrils, hackles automatically began to rise as he anticipated the greeting. Calyrex slowed his pace, as his eyes began to scanning the area in front him. There he spotted the outline, before it begun padding into view.

Ears perked to the sound falling from the Male's lips, it all seems so welcoming and there seemed no resentment to the fact he had clearly crossed into the border. Cal thought of all the replies he could give as an excuse for crossing into their territory, but there was no use lying, truth was always the best answer.

"It is a pleasure to meet with another canine! My name is Calyrex.
But first I must apologise for my bad manners. I was following the sound of falling water and I must have crossed over into your territory by accident.
I guess I was also on an eternal search to converse with another. I have spent too many a day now, on my own."

The rogue stood half defensive and half relaxed, unknowing of the male's next move. He hoped his explanation would be enough to counteract any reason for him to be attacked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Universe Is Bigger Than We Know Cedar Falls 09:41 AM, 10-31-2023 05:01 PM, 01-14-2024