gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-31-2023, 09:41 AM
A Ray of Light

The male had been following a scent for a while now and had not even realised that he had crossed the border into the another's territory. It was that of another canine, the strength told him there must be a pack nearby as it was clearly marking it's lands.

Calyrex had been alone for so long and just to have a conversation with another of his species would definitely lift his spirits. He also knew the consequences of intruding on other's territories, but he was willing to take that risk anyway.

Ears perked as the rogue begun to hear the sound of falling water, his mouth salivated with the thought of a nice refreshing drink. The large trees made it impossible for him to view the source and he begun in the direction of the sound, adjusting his posture in case he was to encounter anything on the way.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
10-31-2023, 01:05 PM
Tanelan

His injuries were doing much better. It felt like a breath of fresh air to be able to leave the den without either payday or his mate hounding him to lay back down. He was restless and ever since Cassandra had joined them he was filled with a sense of purpose in his new role. Doing some rounds Payday was gathering herbs back near the dens. His fur bristled for a moment when he noticed the stranger. Yet he decided it best to be civil.

"You know it’s best to wait beyond the border unless you want to risk being attacked." while they may be more civil as a pack with all the dangers recently or if this had been Mika Tan wasn’t sure he could ensure the strangers safety. "Well, my name is Tanelan the artisan, an alpha, of Norad. What brings you here?" their numbers were currently on the lower end. It was no harm giving temporary aide or if the stranger needed a home perhaps Tan could make Beau proud.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Calyrex

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-10-2023, 01:16 PM
A Ray of Light

The scent of another male canine begun to filter into his nostrils, hackles automatically began to rise as he anticipated the greeting. Calyrex slowed his pace, as his eyes began to scanning the area in front him. There he spotted the outline, before it begun padding into view.

Ears perked to the sound falling from the Male's lips, it all seems so welcoming and there seemed no resentment to the fact he had clearly crossed into the border. Cal thought of all the replies he could give as an excuse for crossing into their territory, but there was no use lying, truth was always the best answer.

"It is a pleasure to meet with another canine! My name is Calyrex.
But first I must apologise for my bad manners. I was following the sound of falling water and I must have crossed over into your territory by accident.
I guess I was also on an eternal search to converse with another. I have spent too many a day now, on my own."

The rogue stood half defensive and half relaxed, unknowing of the male's next move. He hoped his explanation would be enough to counteract any reason for him to be attacked.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

11-11-2023, 04:11 PM
Tanelan

Tanelan deemed the male not a threat then. An honest mistake was better than an intruder anyway. So Tan gave him a soft smile then. They knew all too well the feeling of loneliness. Then when they had been wren, leading them to Beau that was something Tan would never forget given the issues they had with their memories. Tanelan shifted then sitting down with a nod of their head. "We’ll look no further, if you need Norad can provide you a home. Just know we are communal we expect you to represent us well and with kindness." Tanelan gestured to a path. "If you agree I can show you the falls. Tell me a bit about your skills." it was an opportunity they were offering the male.

"Norad normally consists of crafters. Though we are new so I don’t blame you for wandering over the borders. Just be careful I know some packs would have attacked you on sight." that way the male wasn’t wandering into other territories. He didn’t want the stranger endangering himself if Tanelan could so help it in the very least. Look at them doing alpha things.

Calyrex

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-18-2023, 09:34 AM
A Ray of Light

Observing the wolf before him, noting on the relaxed body language, he begun lowering his guard. He fully understood now, his mistake in crossing the border. Being a lone wolf for so long, had him with the feeling that he should be allowed everywhere, but that wasn't how it worked and one day it would get him killed.

There was that word again, Norad, the sound resonated in his ears. It felt welcoming and he could feel himself being a part of it. It wasn't much to think on, there was no doubt about it, he would join their ranks and feel a sense of belonging which he had been craving for so long.

"Yes, I had made a mistake and surely it could have had consequences. But being alone for such a long time, I guess I just was hoping for some company."

Crafters and skills, the white wolf's brain was feeling puzzled and a confused expression crossed his face. What was his skills? When he was younger he was taught to track and hunt, to be kind to one another and find sources of water. What other skills were there?

"Yes I will take the offer and it would be a pleasure to join your pack.
The only skills I am aware of are:- tracking, hunting, finding water, giving advice and friendship. But I am fully willing to learn."

A small smile crossed the canine's maw, the thought of being useful for someone was overwhelming him with the feeling of joy and the sense that he had found his destination in life.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

11-18-2023, 10:23 PM
Tanelan
Tanelan remained quiet as he listened to Calyrex speak, nodding their head to make him know he was listening. The alpha would lead Caly to one side of the falls where the streams first fed into the cedar falls heart. Of course it looked like a bit of work had been done. Not far a burrow of tree’s sat as stumps large logs and planks had been set aside for projects Tanelan planned to finish later. "I know the feeling, believe it or not before me and my mate founded Norad my life was quiet a lonely one I suffer from a mental condition you see and one of the draw backs is memory loss." Tanelan led the man down the trail to the pool of water that sat in front of the falls. "This is the heart of our territory, you’ll normally find me or Beauregard the primary alpha being around here. I’ve also got a quokka companion, payday, and a capuchin monkey, Kaiju who you’ll likely run into from time to time." were they doing this right?

Tanelan listened to the man talk about his skills and they already had an idea. "We’ll call you a Hexarius or a hexes. Our hunters, Im sure you’ll find yourself at ease in that rank to start." they nodded their head. "We also have a fire pit farther out in the territory as well, we’re still working on things of course." Tan lifted a back leg as he sat giving a soft scratch behind his ear. He somehow fell into an easy feeling of comfortably with their new friend.

Calyrex

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-03-2024, 08:24 AM
A Ray of Light

Calyrex concerntrated on every word that fell from the wolf's mouth. Hearing of the other's problems made him realise that he had not been the only one, walking the earth alone. This overwhelmed him with warm feelings, as he knew he was taking the right steps towards a happier life.

Hexarius, the male liked the sound of that, it was something he knew he could do. He had made sure to look around as they were speaking, noting the surroundings, to get a better knowledge of the pack's territory. He was to memorise every tree or river and with this, it would better aid his hunting skills.

"A hunter, yes! I can do that. I am up for anything to be honest.
It will be an honour and pleasure to run with your pack."

The canine's smile had already given away how happy he was to be accepted, he could not wait to explore this territory and meet the rest of the pack.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

01-04-2024, 08:13 PM
Tanelan

There was a sense of tranquility with them. Glad that caly would find his place within the pack. However they couldn’t get too ahead of themselves and of course the pack still needed some work. To survive the coming months and to grow. Tanelan stood up and they stretched curling their tail upwards before looking over the trees. "Feel free to explore and introduce yourself to others. I feel it’s best I return to my duties soon." Tanelan dipped his head.

"If you need anything feel free to check in and I’ll try to check in with you later this season to see how you’re settling." Tanelan wanted to make sure their new charge felt welcome. So then they turned and headed back towards their own hut. There was more wood to collect and many more huts to build.

-finish-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Universe Is Bigger Than We Know Cedar Falls 09:41 AM, 10-31-2023 05:01 PM, 01-14-2024