Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
11-11-2023, 04:11 PM
Tanelan

Tanelan deemed the male not a threat then. An honest mistake was better than an intruder anyway. So Tan gave him a soft smile then. They knew all too well the feeling of loneliness. Then when they had been wren, leading them to Beau that was something Tan would never forget given the issues they had with their memories. Tanelan shifted then sitting down with a nod of their head. "We’ll look no further, if you need Norad can provide you a home. Just know we are communal we expect you to represent us well and with kindness." Tanelan gestured to a path. "If you agree I can show you the falls. Tell me a bit about your skills." it was an opportunity they were offering the male.

"Norad normally consists of crafters. Though we are new so I don’t blame you for wandering over the borders. Just be careful I know some packs would have attacked you on sight." that way the male wasn’t wandering into other territories. He didn’t want the stranger endangering himself if Tanelan could so help it in the very least. Look at them doing alpha things.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Universe Is Bigger Than We Know Cedar Falls 09:41 AM, 10-31-2023 05:01 PM, 01-14-2024