size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
11-11-2023, 07:49 PM

Fall is in the air and the leaves of all the trees in Auster are now reflecting the slowly chilling air. A vibrant array of colors has painted the trees that surround the falls, creating a wonderful, autumn scene as Haydée busily works to fill the food stores. It is there that the summons reaches her ears and the girl lifts her head to look in the direction of the call. With quick, efficient paws, she packs away the last of preserved meats and stands, moving to the water to wash off her paws before quickly striking out for the creek. Swiftly, the small wolf bounds through the land, happiness causing her mouth to fall open and tongue to loll out the side as she moves.

It doesn’t her take her long before she spies the familiar purple coat of Tanelan and Haydée releases a small, happy bark of greeting while she closes the distance between them. Skidding to stop in front of them, the young leader’s tail wags happily behind her as she says, “Hello! How is Norad treating you Tanelan?” A wince suddenly tugs at her features as she remembers that Tanelan might be the wolf before her so she quickly amends, “Sorry, old habit. My name is Haydée Kedieo and I am the Leader of Ethen. May I know your name?”

While she does not have a lot of experience interacting with someone who houses more than one wolf, the girl wants to be respectful of them. Lifting a paw, she ushers them over the border and says, “Come in, come in. Norad wolves are always welcome in Ethne lands! Are you hungry?”

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A bit of an apology Cattail Creek 04:41 PM, 11-11-2023 11:27 PM, 07-31-2024