Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
11-12-2023, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2023, 10:10 PM by Geist. Edited 3 times in total.)

A growl tore out of his throat at the dissatisfaction of the spider fleeing from him, but no matter. He had accomplished what he set out to do which was free the geckos. The happy go lucky gal who had brought him here had successfully freed the trapped critters during his fight. It was explained to him that the reason for the spider’s actions was caused by vibrations coming from underground. They led him to a hatch that led down into the earth and smelled rather musky or rather earthy. Peering into the cave he noticed multiple tunnels leading to who knows what. ”I don’t know about this. I already saved the critters like you asked me to. Now you want me to go into a hole and find the cause of the vibrations? Haven’t I done enough?” he glared at them, but upon looking at the usually happy golden gal his eyes met her emerald pools and he found immense disappointment there. Rolling his eyes he groaned and dipped into the cave with her hot on his heels. He couldn’t lie, he did find her rather cute and he felt as though he didn’t want to let her down. Plus, she had gotten him out of the swamp after all. Maybe there would be an even greater prize if he solved their problem? Or, maybe the pretty golden girl would award him with a kiss, that would suffice. Shaking his head of the intrusive thoughts he lowered his head to the ground and waited a moment. Surely if he was still enough he could sense the vibrations that would lead him down the right path. Plus what could be scarier than a giant spider? That thing was a wuss, he was sure he could take on whatever lay at the end of the tunnels.

[Geist chose to roll for wisdom!]

G E I S T

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bog Water Corpseghoul Swamplands 08:08 PM, 10-17-2023 05:28 AM, 05-01-2024