size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
11-13-2023, 02:50 PM

It was a relief somewhat to learn that the Warlord didn't know all of the story either, that he at least didn't agree with Azure's actions. Maybe, just maybe there was something to hope for there, an end to such brutal hostilities. Flurry wasn't looking to end all fighting, far from it, she liked being a raider, a pirate, she liked raiding. But she couldn't help worrying raiding wouldn't be where it ended, that it'd end with death and an endless cycle of it. But she could see it now, a very small pin prick of light at the end of that deep dark tunnel. If only she'd be allowed to grasp it. She nodded quietly as the man continued to speak. She didn't have it in her to explain the complex relationship currently forming between his son and her own family, that technically he wouldn't be a raider but that as far as she knew he'd be a pirate but that her sister's crew would be an offshoot of theirs, affiliated if not somewhat separate? Flurry certainly had no plan to think of her sister's crew as anything but directly allied...

A sort of bitter smirk pulled at her lips. "I came out of personal curiosity and I guess, some sorta professional duty?" She shrugged, not sure if the words she was about to say would even be true once she had the guts to actually go home and talk to her father but for now she'd rather give the warlord something to hold onto, maybe some hope for the both of them. "Scion is the official name of my rank, for the time being I am the one set to inherit the Raiders Hollow and if it does become mine I have no intention of changing my stance." Flurry couldn't help herself, no matter her doubts about her place in anything right now she couldn't help the way a grin tugged at her maw or the wink she tossed the older man. "But you never know, got a lot of new siblings to contend with." She had nothing else to ask of him and with a quick nod the young woman spun to leave the warlord with his own thoughts. She wasn't going home, no she had to get her head right but she wouldn't intrude on the Armada any longer.

-Exit Flurry unless stopped-

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Always another side Dreamer's Col 03:11 PM, 11-05-2023 03:33 AM, 02-07-2024