Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
11-15-2023, 07:46 PM
Cassandra

She was a bit surprised by the young girl who came to greet her. Cassandra stopped for a moment she was used to being called by Tan’s name and often times she’d blow it off in the past. However she’d been asleep for a long… long time. Class was still adjusting to her years of lost memories one moment she’d been three years old, now she felt old as dirt. That didn’t stop her though! She grinned happily tail wagging behind her. "Cassandra is my name! Adventure is my game! It’s a pleasure to meet you miss Haydee. Guess you already know Tan’s situation. See I’ve been asleep for a very very long time I’m surprised we’ve been able to make such good friends." in the past Tan hadn’t been very good at keeping relationships though that was likely due to Mika.

She didn’t hesitate falling into her easy demeanor as she stepped across the border. "I won’t turn down a warm invitation that’s for sure. I’m actually here because Payday here told me a few days ago you had a little incident with a wolf named Harlowe?" she tilted her head to a side but wanted to get straight to the point. "I’d like to apologize in behalf of all of us, Harlowe is actually our littermate and brother. The last time we saw him was when we were serving as slaves under a band of rogues." and that’d been what four years ago? Cassandra sure had missed a lot.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A bit of an apology Cattail Creek 04:41 PM, 11-11-2023 11:27 PM, 07-31-2024