gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-18-2023, 09:34 AM
A Ray of Light

Observing the wolf before him, noting on the relaxed body language, he begun lowering his guard. He fully understood now, his mistake in crossing the border. Being a lone wolf for so long, had him with the feeling that he should be allowed everywhere, but that wasn't how it worked and one day it would get him killed.

There was that word again, Norad, the sound resonated in his ears. It felt welcoming and he could feel himself being a part of it. It wasn't much to think on, there was no doubt about it, he would join their ranks and feel a sense of belonging which he had been craving for so long.

"Yes, I had made a mistake and surely it could have had consequences. But being alone for such a long time, I guess I just was hoping for some company."

Crafters and skills, the white wolf's brain was feeling puzzled and a confused expression crossed his face. What was his skills? When he was younger he was taught to track and hunt, to be kind to one another and find sources of water. What other skills were there?

"Yes I will take the offer and it would be a pleasure to join your pack.
The only skills I am aware of are:- tracking, hunting, finding water, giving advice and friendship. But I am fully willing to learn."

A small smile crossed the canine's maw, the thought of being useful for someone was overwhelming him with the feeling of joy and the sense that he had found his destination in life.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Universe Is Bigger Than We Know Cedar Falls 09:41 AM, 10-31-2023 05:01 PM, 01-14-2024