Expert Hunter (220)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
11-18-2023, 01:18 PM
Strai struggled not to fidget as he sat there and waited for Delphi to acknowledge his request. He knew she was doing it on purpose, but uncharacteristically he didn't poke her about it. He didn't want to risk agitating her before he could explain what had happened.

When she turned to him, he moved a little closer to her. Sitting in front of her but not letting their fur touch. The wound on his head was dry and cleaned at this point, but still fresh. 

He didn't speak for a moment, he wasn't a wolf who liked to explain himself. Certainly not one to apologise. Not to anyone else, but Delphi was different. “Spider almost drowned, and gained a fear of water. I tried to help them by, uhh… pushing them in” Yes, perhaps in hindsight he could have handled that better. “They clung to me, we both fell in and I smashed my head on a rock.” He tried to keep eye contact with her, but his eyes ended up dropping to his toes. “They pulled me out, and were worried about me. I guess their adrenaline was up, because they kissed me.” He was speaking faster now, trying to get it all out before she could interrupt. “I didn't return it, and immediately set boundaries. They agreed to them. I wouldn't… I wouldn't betray you. I needed you to know.” He said at last.
[Image: Au67KGz.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Wrath of the Gods The Stone Steppe 10:10 PM, 11-11-2023 12:54 PM, 03-24-2024