Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
11-18-2023, 10:23 PM
Tanelan
Tanelan remained quiet as he listened to Calyrex speak, nodding their head to make him know he was listening. The alpha would lead Caly to one side of the falls where the streams first fed into the cedar falls heart. Of course it looked like a bit of work had been done. Not far a burrow of tree’s sat as stumps large logs and planks had been set aside for projects Tanelan planned to finish later. "I know the feeling, believe it or not before me and my mate founded Norad my life was quiet a lonely one I suffer from a mental condition you see and one of the draw backs is memory loss." Tanelan led the man down the trail to the pool of water that sat in front of the falls. "This is the heart of our territory, you’ll normally find me or Beauregard the primary alpha being around here. I’ve also got a quokka companion, payday, and a capuchin monkey, Kaiju who you’ll likely run into from time to time." were they doing this right?

Tanelan listened to the man talk about his skills and they already had an idea. "We’ll call you a Hexarius or a hexes. Our hunters, Im sure you’ll find yourself at ease in that rank to start." they nodded their head. "We also have a fire pit farther out in the territory as well, we’re still working on things of course." Tan lifted a back leg as he sat giving a soft scratch behind his ear. He somehow fell into an easy feeling of comfortably with their new friend.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Universe Is Bigger Than We Know Cedar Falls 09:41 AM, 10-31-2023 05:01 PM, 01-14-2024