ardent

That's Not Winnie The Pooh...

Bear fight

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
11-20-2023, 10:51 PM

Her attention was on the bear mostly, though her ears flicked back when she heard the pitter patter of much smaller paws, and mixed into that sound was the fast drumming of two other sets of paws as Umbra and Nox came running to join the party. With her companions circling the bear, Medusa takes the chance and spares a glance at the young pup and she recognized her! It was the pup she had sparred with in the battlefield! She grinned at the girls request to help, and Medusa nodded, happy to oblige. What better way to teach then in the heat of the moment? As long as she kept the girl alive and didn't let the bear have her as a snack and she returned home safe, no harm, no foul, right!?

"Delphi can help, yes! Just don't let it eat you!" She warned. If Delphi got eaten, she didn't know if slicing the bears belly open would salvage her...maybe it would though? That was certainly an interesting thought, but also something more up Rue's alley! She'd love to experiment with that! The Wraith turned her attention back to the bear as it roared in her face, spraying spit and bad bear breath in her direction, splattering her face. She wrinkled her nose at the smell. "Blech! Bears breath smells like the tar pits!" She commented before rushing forward and diving off to the side, nipping at its muzzle as she flew past.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. That's Not Winnie The Pooh... Whisperer's Gorge 02:56 AM, 06-10-2023 05:32 PM, 01-07-2024