size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-21-2023, 10:45 AM

As though tempted by Saru's climbing, Nami loped forward a bit ahead of Kuroo, finding a tree that had not fallen but instead grown nearly sideways. She'd seen similar trees before, but never ones so large, and she climbed the horizontal section of the trunk with ease, following its slight arc up before hopping off of it, deciding not to risk injury. As comfortable as she was with the vast depths of the sea, heights were another story entirely, and she felt a slight sense of relief when she landed on solid ground again.

"I've been on my own for so long that I don't think I'll be doing that," she admitted, letting out a bashful laugh. "I come from a big, big family - my pack back home was huge. Too big, even. Made me feel crowded, I guess," Nami explained. The weight of her family's expectations had been too much for her to bear, and she'd left to adventure and see the world on her own.

After so long, though, she'd gotten lonely. It'd taken her a long time to admit it, but now that she had come to terms with it, it made sense. And finding somewhere where she could belong was slowly easing that feeling. Kuroo, of course, was a huge help with that. "I don't think I could get sick of seeing you. Maybe you'll get sick of me," she suggested, half in jest, though she was unintentionally giving away even more of her anxieties again. It wasn't like anyone she'd really met had liked her enough to stick around and seek her out again, except maybe Jynn.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knee deep The Ancient Oaks 09:22 AM, 11-03-2023 12:50 AM, 08-20-2024
2. knee deep IC Archives 12:50 AM, 08-20-2024 04:37 PM, 08-11-2024
3. knee deep The Ancient Oaks 04:37 PM, 08-11-2024 03:46 PM, 06-10-2024