ardent

That's Not Winnie The Pooh...

Bear fight

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
11-28-2023, 12:30 AM

Teeth connected with her adversary's muzzle, though it was more irritating to the bear than anything as her teeth pinched its nose. She had swept past, dancing out of reach before turning around to find Delphi had followed right behind her, going underneath the bear before launching an attack at its front paw. Her gaze darted all over the bear as she hurried to find her next opening, only to see that the bear had flung Delphi away, sending the girl flying at the cavern wall and hitting it pretty hard. The bear began to go for the fallen and dazed pup, and with its attention on the snack-sized wolf, Medusa took her chance.

The Wraith zeroed in on the bears hind feet like the Grim Reaper coming looking to sweep up a soul. Jaws opened wide as she lunged for its right hind leg, teeth wrapping around the ankle before she jerked back and shook her head with all the rage of a great typhoon. The bear roared with pain as she cut through muscle and tendon, and as it made to turn around, Umbra reached for the other hind foot. Together, the pair jerked and pulled and cut through what they could, jerking the bears hind feet out from under it and causing it to drop to the ground. She didn't know if they'd end up killing it, but if not, it wouldn't be making it very far after this!

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. That's Not Winnie The Pooh... Whisperer's Gorge 02:56 AM, 06-10-2023 05:32 PM, 01-07-2024