gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
11-29-2023, 09:43 AM

"No."

The word is tense from Veigar. Ghoul can see it plain as day on the man's facial expression. There was something wrong. Unfortunately, Ghoul can't... put himself in Veigar's place. He doesn't know what it is like to be blind. While he can understand day blindness to an extent, it wasn't nearly as detrimental as being completely blind. And though Ghoul is not one for feelings and pity, he does sympathize in a way for Veigar. How can one be useful to a pack if they cannot see?

Ghoul mulls this over as Veigar tells him that Medusa is the only other that knows of his condition. His ears perk and brows raise as Veigar also admits that he wants to still fight and be seen for his strengths, not his weakness. This impresses Ghoul. For one to not shrink back away from difficulties is admirable. A low hum leaves Ghoul as he contemplates the best course of action.

"If Medusa still sees use of you then I cannot deny your wishes," Ghoul speaks carefully, treading over the sensitive topic. As of late, he had learned to be more tactful, thoughtful, and mature. Leaps and bounds better than when he was younger. "Since you cannot see, you must rely on your other senses," he pauses then, allowing the thought to sink in for Veigar and to also ready a lesson for the man. "Is your hearing sound? Your sense of touch? That is where we can start," Ghoul poses the questions as he shifts his weight, feeling less uncomfortable with the situation now that he had thought of a way to possibly help.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dragged across the finish line Dancefloor of the Gods 08:23 AM, 10-26-2023 03:42 PM, 06-10-2024