size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
11-30-2023, 05:18 PM

A warm smile is on her lips as the purple wolf smiles happily and wags their tail which the young girl joyfully mirrors. As the wolf introduces themself as Cassandra and says that Hay must already know about Tan’s situation, Haydée bobs her head in acknowledgement and cheerfully chirps, “Hi Cassandra! It is a pleasure to meet you as well! Yes, your mate Beauregard informed me some time ago. I wish had had the chance to get to know you all better before you left but you all have been nothing but kind to me. Oh, and there is a lot of good adventure down here in Auster!”

Beaming a smile at Cassandra, the wolf easily moves past the invisible borders and the young woman turns with them, placing herself at the purple wolf’s side while so they can comfortable talk while she steers them toward the falls. Cassandra speaks and Haydée looks up at them, her brows lift slightly with surprise at the mention of the wolf Harlowe. At their apology, the young leader gives her head a gentle shake and says, “There is no need to apologize! While Harlowe did trespass on Ethne lands but we were not rough with him."

While other packs might have met the uninvited guest with tooth and claw, the young Haydée had decided that a different approach was better for him, “We gave him food and a warm place to sleep before he wanted to continue his search for his ‘treasure’. At least now I know who that treasure is!” A wide, happy smile is on her lips as she speaks about the wolf that had wandered onto their lands. The pair slowly walk underneath the canopy of the trees, the colors of fall already changing the leaves into vivid bursts of color.

Suddenly her brows knit together in concern and Haydée asks, “Did he find you? I didn’t know who exactly he was looking for so I didn’t know where to send him. Oh dear, I really hope he is okay! He was kind of odd but not a mean or unkind guy.” It is true that Harlowe had been different but the girl did not wish him any ill will or injury. What if Harlowe had gotten hurt after he had left Ethne lands? Doubt suddenly weighs her stomach down as she looks to Cassandra with worry in her green eyes.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A bit of an apology Cattail Creek 04:41 PM, 11-11-2023 11:27 PM, 07-31-2024