Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-01-2023, 03:13 PM
It wasn’t the sort of trophy that he had expected Andy to return with, but he had left it open ended for a reason. That reason was to see her creativity and adaptability on display. Her heart was in the right place, and she showed tenacity when it came to the Armada. She was one of the more invested of his children. He did worry she might not have the steel required to lead and make tough decisions, and her finding this trophy did not display those aspects. But perhaps, in time, she may be leading beside Basilisk, and he was sure his grandson had a harder streak than Andy.

“You thought outside the box, Andy, your creativity is good to see. Hazel is yet to complete her side of the challenge, after she has done so I will make my decision. But know this, you did well and no matter how things fall, I think a promotion of some sorts is in your near future.”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You're The King And I'm A Lionheart Dreamer's Col 04:52 AM, 10-18-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024