size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
12-04-2023, 10:13 AM

"What is your end goal?"

This was not something Akito had ever questioned. He stood there before the Kaicho absolutely stumped. His brow furrows slightly, pinching right in the center as he contemplates. Well, what was his goal? The first thing he could think of was the threat that lingered just outside the bamboo. What other threats would come later in life? When his mother grew old, who would protect her? What of his siblings? Sure, they could handle themselves, but he was the largest of the litter so he was the obvious choice for protection. And the pack? Tojo-Kai was full of fighters, but there were others that couldn't defend themselves as well as he could. Was his purpose in life to be a protector? Or was he meant for something more?

Was his reason really that selfless? Did he not care for himself? Perhaps this was a question too deep for a puppy like himself. He opens his mouth slightly before closing it. No, the answer that was forming in brain didn't feel correct. Letting out a rough sort of throat clearing noise, Akito gives his head a small shake. "I am not sure," he hates that that is his answer, but he has nothing good to give. He wasn't Hattori's son so thriving to become the heir was out of the question. Surely Hattori had answer for that later down the road. So would he want to be next best? Second-hand wolf in the pack? Did he even want to be a leader? That sort of responsibility sounded... tiring. "I have not asked what paths I can take. I just know," he pauses, his eyes drifting away from Hattori for a moment while he collected himself before looking back, "that I need to be better than I was yesterday," Akito can't explain why he feels this, but he hopes the Kaicho understands.

"speech"

akito's companions are to be assumed nearby unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. to be well prepared Bamboo Maze 08:26 AM, 10-09-2023 04:00 PM, 12-22-2023