build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
12-12-2023, 12:44 AM

It's verbatim and it's shakin'

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

Redrum was…. Being bad again. Though he had learned a hard lesson in his attack, he still chose to brave crossing the border and follow his mother into a neighboring land. He wasn’t exactly obvious about his trailing of her, but whether his subtlety had worked or not remained to be seen. Either way, as he slunk after her she did not seem to notice. He wanted to see his mother in action, his protector and the leader of Insomnia. He held her in high regard, So when he ventured after her in secret he knew that if he were to be set upon again by some predator, mother would save him before he was hurt so badly again.

The gorge was amazing. As he spied his mother slinking in, Redrum eyed the great caverns. He thought they looked like teeth. But he didn’t dare get too distracted, lest he lose his mother in the labyrinthine system. The vermillion boy quickened his pace, for as large a pup as he was would not stop a formidable predator if he sought to hunt him. Though, in doing so, he all but knocked right into his mother as she was tracking. The boy stumbled, stuttering out an apology as his golden eyes rounded widely at his mother. “M-mother. Redrum was- was…. Wanting to not be afraid anymore. To see you be mighty. Mother is strong… Red- I- want to be strong.” The boy felt no need to cover his reasonings with lies, his long ears drooping as he expected a reprimand. All the while the back of his head ached.

murder
Code by TR

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ain't It Fun? Whisperer's Gorge 12:11 AM, 12-12-2023 01:28 PM, 06-20-2024