Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
12-12-2023, 07:42 AM

It was no lie that Gilgamesh loved all of his offspring. He cared for each of them individually and wished to see them prosper in life. Yet, when it came to his favorite... Well, to anyone that asked, he gave the typical parent response of I have no favorites, but as Siduri burst into the room, her voice echoing off the walls and her body slamming into his side, his heart may have grown slightly larger. Letting out a quiet laugh, he lifts a paw to pat her on the head and hopefully calm her down enough that she could pay attention to what he had to say.

"I think we need to start honing your skills, what do you say?" He couldn't hide the smile on his face as he looked down at his pastel daughter before turning his attention to the supplies laid out before them. "As raiders, we get injured quite often. I know there are others in the pack that are capable at tending to wounds, but I am getting this feeling that you might be good at it as well," his smile grows as he pulls a few of the items closer to him. Now, Gil was no healer by any means, but he had picked up the basics through his years of fighting and raiding. "Can you tell me what this salve is used for?" He pushes the small clay jar full of honey bee wax, aloe, and other herbs toward her for her to smell and get a good look at.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. to learn is to know Daager Isle 02:46 PM, 11-15-2023 12:07 PM, 03-07-2024