An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-12-2023, 05:33 PM
Absinth entirely savored the hug she had cast them both into, taking a deep breath of the wandering girl’s scent to memorize it now; and why not? They had met again after all, even though Absinth hadn’t been so sure it probably wouldn’t actually happen. It was interesting. Karaka did not smell of any one place, but she did have her own delicious aroma that - ah, too much too much. The older woman released the embrace with hidden reluctance, for it was not often that she felt the desire to hug just anyone - perhaps… she had craved the sweetly innocent girl’s presence a lot more than she had fully realized. Mmm, My hypocrisy knows no bounds. How easy was it to fall into comfort with such a welcoming friend. Emeralds flashed, stamping down her frustrations with an easy grin and a playful reply to the tangerine girl. Careful, I may just go looking for more. Maybe then I’ll be as eye-catching as you.” The fae chuckled, humming as she wondered just how much of herself she’d venture to share with the storyteller this time? She supposed she would let whimsy decide. What more harm could she inflict upon herself? Wouldn’t it be exciting to find out?

And just as she was contemplating it, Raka herself questioned the origins of her injuries. Haha. Absinth felt as though she were the only one being tied into knots by the dreadful lashes of her own tongue. Should she tell her that? “As it turns out, everyone. I have… stronger opinions than others have the ability to stand listening to them.” A tired, exasperated sigh left her mouth, shifting her weight back to settle down onto her haunches. Really, trouble was fun and all; but she was going to need to be more careful about her speaking around certain individuals now - and that was going to be quite the adjustment to make. But it had to be done. She was no longer a girl, rummaging around in slums. She was endeavoring to not earn herself a new punishment for words alone.

As she mulled these things, Absinth ran an intense gaze over Karaka’s figure, flicking her attention to the bright blue orbs that saw her as some better version of herself.. She was torn about whether she liked it or not. Perhaps sabotaging that pretty image would give her the answer… Yet as she studied the lines of gold that made up a majority of her companions face, she drifted away from those thoughts. The swinging dance of jewelry catching her unfocused attention then, and the monochrome wolf took a moment to really look at Karaka’s horns.

She would narrow her eyes at the new dark hued stone dangling there. Oh? She remembered the lonely blue stone being from her father when she was born, but the other? What significant event could have garnered enough importance to earn itself a place atop the crown of this gorgeous creature? Absinth itched to know, lips twitching delightfully as she spoke. “You have a new accessory, what does this one mean?” She carefully raised a paw, gently batting the stone as she shot Karaka a curious little smirk.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nothing's New Mount Volkan 06:46 PM, 12-08-2023 05:19 AM, 05-01-2024