An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

WinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - DemisexualDouble Master
WordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow1K
12-08-2023, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2023, 01:18 AM by Absinth. Edited 1 time in total.)
The monochromatic woman had come down from the Sound, passing through the small passages between pack borders to explore what she had only been able to see from afar until now. The air itself was gloomy almost, even though it was midday the cloud of ash rising up from the very top of the mountain siphoned all natural lighting from the area.

As Absinth climbed over a fallen, dead and charred tree her attention was caught by a beautiful sparkle lying on the ground. It was a stone of black, almost glittering where it had broken off from a larger piece. She stepped up to the debris, rolling it around beneath her ivory paw. The sound of rock against rock became the background noise for her imaginings. She wondered just how much life had been here previously, and how many would have perished in the engulfing manga flows. Her musings were interrupted by the pain of her recent lesson, biting back her irritation with a forceful sigh as she looked over the wounds on her ribs as best she could.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and sadistic. Discretion advised.

Karaka

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
12-08-2023, 08:58 PM

This was Raka’s first time making her way to the volcano. It was true that her exploration around Boreas made for a very crooked path to follow. She let her whims take her as she explored one land after another. Much of her time was spent alone, peppered with the occasional joy of meeting someone new.

Today would be the first time she would meet someone again. She made her way across the craggy landscape, occasionally stopping to examine a piece of obsidian, and squirrel it away. She heard the sound of rock scrapping over rock, and tilted her head in curiosity. The ornaments that dangled from her horns swished to and fro. As she stood there, listening, she heard it again. The sound let her around a large rock, and to the form of a familiar wolf. Absinth. While she had met some stunning wolves on her journey, she knew in her heart of hearts that Absinth outshone them all. “Absinth” She said warmly, trotting towards the other wolf as if they were old friends. And were they not, in a sense? Absinth was her first kiss. “Been in a few scuffles?” She asked, quirking a brow as her eyes caught across the other woman's ribs.

"Speech"

[Image: PZuet8y.png]

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (355)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

WinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - DemisexualDouble Master
12-09-2023, 11:37 PM
Absinth gritted her teeth as she wondered about the scarring that would remain once the wound was old and healed. It was her first true scar made specifically to always have a stark visibility against the ivory canvass of her body. It was made to prove a point, to prove that she had offered her soul to devils and they would collect if she crossed them. There would have to be a chance in how she addressed that sapphire-eyed woman again, and she was brimming with irritation already. How the fuck was she going to play nice with that self righteous cunt? Fucking hell.

Just as she was developing a sour mood, the sound of an approach caught her attention. Whipping her skull around in time to see the excited face of the darling Karaka trotting up to her. The orange girl was just as beautiful as when they first met, horns and adornments and all. Absinth returned her warm tone and offered a mischievous smile on top of it. Raka. You are a vision.” The monochromatic woman complimented with a breathless edge to her voice, pushing into Karaka’s space to claim herself a sweet embrace if the younger girl would allow it. “Oh, yes. My tongue got me into a little bit of trouble. Not everyone appreciates honesty, you know.” She grinned, huffing out something akin to a chuckle. What had the girl been up to? Has her travels treated her well? Absinth hadn’t truly thought they would meet again… or so soon. But it was a welcome surprise, and one she wouldn’t rush off from again.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
12-11-2023, 11:50 PM

The stone that Raka had added to symbolise her meeting with Absinth dangled lightly beside the one of her birth. It was true, she hadn’t gathered nearly as many adventures or stories as she would have liked before meeting the much more worldly Absinth again. But that was okay, she was simply happy to see the face of an old friend.

“As are you, scars are rather dashing you know” She teased, and immediately after found herself rather surprised by an embrace by the older wolf. The pale woman had been more reserved when they had first met. She returned the gesture, a hint of warmth flooding her cheeks as she caught the scent of the other wolf strong in her nostrils. She found it rather to her liking, even with the hint of old blood from the woman's wound.

“I already knew you had a clever tongue. Who have you been trying into knots with the weave of your words now?” she asked, not truly expecting an answer. The black masked wolf had been cryptic last they had met.

"Karaka"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

12-12-2023, 07:33 PM
Absinth entirely savored the hug she had cast them both into, taking a deep breath of the wandering girl’s scent to memorize it now; and why not? They had met again after all, even though Absinth hadn’t been so sure it probably wouldn’t actually happen. It was interesting. Karaka did not smell of any one place, but she did have her own delicious aroma that - ah, too much too much. The older woman released the embrace with hidden reluctance, for it was not often that she felt the desire to hug just anyone - perhaps… she had craved the sweetly innocent girl’s presence a lot more than she had fully realized. Mmm, My hypocrisy knows no bounds. How easy was it to fall into comfort with such a welcoming friend. Emeralds flashed, stamping down her frustrations with an easy grin and a playful reply to the tangerine girl. Careful, I may just go looking for more. Maybe then I’ll be as eye-catching as you.” The fae chuckled, humming as she wondered just how much of herself she’d venture to share with the storyteller this time? She supposed she would let whimsy decide. What more harm could she inflict upon herself? Wouldn’t it be exciting to find out?

And just as she was contemplating it, Raka herself questioned the origins of her injuries. Haha. Absinth felt as though she were the only one being tied into knots by the dreadful lashes of her own tongue. Should she tell her that? “As it turns out, everyone. I have… stronger opinions than others have the ability to stand listening to them.” A tired, exasperated sigh left her mouth, shifting her weight back to settle down onto her haunches. Really, trouble was fun and all; but she was going to need to be more careful about her speaking around certain individuals now - and that was going to be quite the adjustment to make. But it had to be done. She was no longer a girl, rummaging around in slums. She was endeavoring to not earn herself a new punishment for words alone.

As she mulled these things, Absinth ran an intense gaze over Karaka’s figure, flicking her attention to the bright blue orbs that saw her as some better version of herself.. She was torn about whether she liked it or not. Perhaps sabotaging that pretty image would give her the answer… Yet as she studied the lines of gold that made up a majority of her companions face, she drifted away from those thoughts. The swinging dance of jewelry catching her unfocused attention then, and the monochrome wolf took a moment to really look at Karaka’s horns.

She would narrow her eyes at the new dark hued stone dangling there. Oh? She remembered the lonely blue stone being from her father when she was born, but the other? What significant event could have garnered enough importance to earn itself a place atop the crown of this gorgeous creature? Absinth itched to know, lips twitching delightfully as she spoke. “You have a new accessory, what does this one mean?” She carefully raised a paw, gently batting the stone as she shot Karaka a curious little smirk.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
12-12-2023, 08:20 PM
Rakas eyes twinkled as Absinth pulled back and teased her. Something about this snow toned wolf made her daring, and her reply was cheeky “Dear Absinth, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in mine you're already more eye-catching.” She teased lightly. Hoping the teasing hid the true honesty in her words. She didn't actually want Absinth to know how easily starstruck Raka was by her friend. 

Her curiosity only grew with a Absinth's words, and she quicker a brow. “More's the pity for them” she mused. Unlike whoever had struck Absinth, she felt she could listen to this wolf all day long.

When Absinth raised a paw to bat her gem, Raka shook her head to make them sway to and fro. The last time a wolf had moved to grab them she'd had to force down an instinctual urge to stop them. She found no such urge with Absinth. Instead, she looked at the other with soft, innocent eyes. “That gem has quite a story attached. It has it all, attractive wolves, intrigue…” She baited her hook, looking across at the white wolf. “Tell you what, I'll trade you. A story for a story, you give me the full details of your pretty new scar, and I'll tell you the origins of that gem?”

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

12-13-2023, 01:20 AM

Absinth was assaulted with yet another grin, emeralds twinkling at the sweet compliment from Karaka. It was a pleasant banter, and so innocent she could almost feel a sugary taste formulating in her mouth. “I do appreciate your kind words, but those sweet things are dangerous. Better to be spent on lovelier things than I. You might catch my fancy, you know.” Her charcoal face was absolutely brimming with mischief, it was in the curl of her lips, even the slight raising of her eyebrows. As Karaka commented on what a pity it was, Absinth couldn’t help the rumbling chuckle that came from her maw. This girl quite liked her, didn’t she?

It was easy for Raka to enthrall her. Hook line and sinker. Those bright eyes, rounded innocently at her- it was a recipe for disaster. Of course Absinth went willingly into the deal, anything to learn of what attractive wolves had caught the pretty girl’s attention. “It sounds delicious. Alright, fine. Story for story.” Absinth hummed, eyes drifting up to the sky as she thought of a starting point for her not so happy story. This might have been a tough story for the girl to digest… and if she couldn’t even handle this- she would never be able to handle learning the truth about Absinth’s nature. If that was even an option… the monochromatic dae didn’t venture to think that far ahead. Why not enjoy the fun as it is now?

She began telling her part of the bargain after another chuckle, only as time went on in her story an edge entered her voice. “My lovely new scar came about as a punishment from my band leader. Well. Not directly by him- but maybe that was a stroke of luck in and of itself. You see, I offended his lover. I tried to give her advice, and she spat back words of a goddess whose chosen form of worship was to have her take her own life. I do hate to see strong women fall in the world, but I got… frustrated with her and informed her that if she was still on the living plane of existence- well, that was a big fucking clue that she didn’t actually want to die. My mistake was suggesting she did a better job of killing herself, instead of insulting everyone in her general vicinity. I didn’t lay a hand on her, but my words were enough that she attempted again. Unsuccessfully, again. Then she went and cried wolf, haha. So here I am, a pound of flesh taken as payment for my tongue’s sin.” With a nod of finality she finished her story, gaze falling to Karaka’s face to gauge her reaction. Would the girl start to see the cracks in her mental image of her?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
12-13-2023, 01:40 AM

Well, that almost sounded like a dare. The young, and fairly innocent adventurer couldn’t help but wonder if there was a challenge to the other wolf's words. She kept her open, innocent expression right up until Absinth agreed to her deal. At that point, mischief poured into her expression. In the quirk of her mouth, to the tilt of her chin. After all, Absinth already knew this story she was trading for. She just didn’t realise it yet…

She settled in to listen to Absinth’s story. Amused that she was getting her side of the bargain first, before Absinth could realise she had been had. She took on the polite pose of a listener, and didn’t dare interject at any point in the others' story. Instead she listened, and let the heart of it flow over her.

In that short tale she learned a lot about Absinth. Before this, she hadn’t even known the other had been in a band, and had a leader to speak of. It jarred of course with the make-shift story she had invented in her head. But Raka was a storyteller who was quick on her paws, and she let this new information in without any hesitation. “Interesting. A belief system where one’s god requires you to sacrifice yourself -- I would have thought it would be hard for such a religion to survive for long. What with wasting their followers…” She couldn’t help it. She already felt a desire to talk to this wolf, and hear about their religion, and what compelled them to what to kill themself in the name of it -- and why they ultimately failed. It sounded like it might make for an interesting story…

Head tilted to the side, Raka carefully evaluated this new information and then - almost physically - restrained from asking the many questions that followed. No, she had a debt to pay, and she intended to pay in full. “A story for a story.” She said, taking on her story-teller pose. She sat back, and let subtle nuances of her body bleed into her words. “This story begins on a cliff… one where the edge breaks away over the ocean.” she peeked over at Absinth, waiting and watching for the moment of realisation to dawn. “This was where I crossed paths with a wolf whose fur was like storms and moonlight. This is a story you see, of my first kiss. Where I met a wolf who I would call a weaver of words. But this wolf was shrouded in mystery, and so entranced me - It wasn’t until we parted that I realised I knew nothing of them but their name. I think that perhaps if we crossed paths again, I would like to learn more about this wolf. And so, this stone is to mark my first kiss.” She crossed her paws, and grinned across at Absinth.

"Karaka"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

12-14-2023, 07:48 PM

As Absinth fought to push her anger at Aurelia down, Karaka responded to the story and set off a new wave of anger that spilled out into harsh words. “She can go and off herself if she pleases, I’m not in the market of saving anyone who doesn’t wish to be saved- but god, she was insufferable. Arrogant shit, I wish I’d have pushed her off the cliff myself.” Absinth did not stop to wonder if her speech had been too harsh, nor if Karaka was much too innocent for it.

Though the woman of black and white did manage to calm down as her companion began her promised story, which gripped Absinth’s attention two fold since it was the source of that brand new stone… and then the pieces began to fall into place with memory. This was the story of how they met! Immediately realization dawned upon Absinth’s face, her clever emeralds lighting up with amusement. “Oh, you little minx! Deception is unkind, didn’t you know?” The tone of her voice was playful, mocking shock and hurt. “So, this stone is my mark upon you, in the physical sense?” Calming her laughter, Absinth stared up at the stone with a new understanding. Satisfaction pulsing through her veins, it was rather exciting to have made such an impact on another creature. More so because it was neither bloody nor horrific.

A grin settled on her face and remained there and she spoke again, “I like it. I hope it will always dance above your brow, so you’ll look up and remember me.” At the very least, it was an honor to see it swaying over the head of such a beautiful girl- and not at all because it meant there had not been another to take a place there yet… Ha. “Well then, you want to learn more about me? What if the answers are scary?” She had spoken such a worrisome sentence with a joyful tone of voice, but the grin on her face was fading and her eyes were… intensely focused on reaction.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
12-14-2023, 08:19 PM
Absinth's burst of anger humanised her in a way that nothing else really had before now. Raka stifled a snort behind a paw, finding the words similar to something her father might have said. No nonsense wolf that he was.

Her story was told, and she was delighted by Absinth's reaction to it. “Are you saying my tongue is going to get me into trouble?” the young wolf teased, but it was clear she relished the attention. “Every story important to my heart will have reference in my horns. Perhaps one day there will be a lifetime to be found there.” She said, her voice growing a little wistful. She intended to keep each stone she added for the rest of her days, so Absinth had no need to worry there.

Raka settled down on the ground in front of Absinth. Like a child tucking in for a bedtime story, as she settled her elegant horned head over her paws and looked up at Absinth. “Maybe I like a good scary story.” She battered her eyes at the older wolf enjoying herself far too much. “If I get too scared, I might need to find a wolf to sleep beside tonight”

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

12-14-2023, 11:07 PM

Absinth snorted at the teasing of the orange girl, sharp gaze twinkling in mirth for the innocence Karaka exuded. She had quite a way of making Absinth feel both enthralled and befuddled at the same time. And Oh, what would become of her if she remained that way. “If our paths ever cease to cross, You’ll have to find me and tell me every tale there is to be had, before our time is up.” The far stated, rather macabre, but it was genuine. She tried to imagine an aged Raka, her horns littered with stones- wise and weathered. Would she still be alive then? To hear the stories? Did she want to live a full life? Absinth had never considered such things. Life was meant to be a race for survival after all.

Watching as the girl settled in for a story telling,  Absinth grinned wickedly at her overt teasing. Young woman, you’re far too naive to be testing me. Her emerald gaze turned amorous for a few moments, reeling in the desire to play the game of temptation in favor of her story time. “To give you a story behind the wolf that claimed your first kiss- the tale of Absinth Artemisia Inferos. This will not be a fairy tale.” Absinth prepared herself by straightening her sitting posture, her skull aligning with that of Raka’s as she looked down on the girl with an expression that spoke of experience. “My name comes from a plant. Particularly toxic if ingested. I always hated the kids who teasingly called me Wormwood. But I miss them a bit now, seeing as they all fell into the hands of traffickers. They were the closest thing I had to friends until recently.

I grew up surrounded by vile souls, those who would rather take what they wanted over any other means. No matter. I was fast. You had to be. I was quick to discern the full intent of each interaction. So. I was not taken advantage of. Having zero trust in others has a way of keeping you alive.”
Absinth paused to give Karaka a glum look, surely insinuating that she worried about her in that sense. Then she continued. “My mother was a whore. Perfectly placed and vulnerable on a street edge as my father came by one day. He was a man of fancy, and had challenged and won the rank of King recently. He was always looking for something of interest. So my mother gave in to him easily. Had Children with him to raise her status, though it didn’t. She remained penniless and drunken in the slums, as did I have no place other than that of a street rat.

I know not of my littermates. I may never know. Who cares? We were separated young. I have no sympathy for them. I couldn’t afford it.

I was raised in part by my father and an older sister, but their fleeting affections still left me on my own most of the time. And at a year old I ran from home, to avoid the fate of a brothel worker. What did it matter? My father was gone, my sister was gone, my mother was never really in her right mind..

Where I come from, there are no colorful wolves such as yourself, it’s all shades of gray there. A land of vices, truly.”
As she finished her retelling of his story, Absinth released a huff. Thinking about her last was like a knife to the gut- and yet equally liberating. She was proud to have survived it all, and to have secured her own future for herself. It was evident in the way she rose to her paws with confidence. ”Karaka. Do you think a wolf born under such conditions is going to be an upstanding member of society?” Her gaze shifted into something harder, intrusively seeking the girl’s realization of just what Absinth was. Would she connect the dots, between her and the monsters of the Sound? Absinth was burning with the desire to push the girl’s acceptance to the limit. Excitement nearly crackled through every hair of her pelt like lightning.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
12-15-2023, 01:54 PM

Rake gave a small smile at that, though in truth she knew she would be sad if her and Absinth’s paths cease to cross. “If it’s the last thing I ever do” She promised Absinth. She hadn’t thought that far into the future yet - to what her life would be like in her wizened age. Would she have children to one day pass on her stones too? She dismissed the thought as too far in the future, and too many unknowns. She didn’t even know what she wanted yet.

To give you a story behind the wolf that claimed your first kiss- the tale of Absinth Artemisia Inferos. This will not be a fairy tale. Now that was a good way to start a story. Tucking the words away, she settled in with wide, curious eyes and listened to what Absinth had to say.

It was clear from the beginning just how different their upbringings were, but perhaps she didn’t fully understand that until Absinth spoke. Highlighting a life that she could scarcely fathom as she spoke of her parents and her childhood. As the story wrapped up, Raka stretched and pulled herself into a sitting position, her eyes still on the green-eyed wolf before her. “I think that you will be whatever you choose to be, Absinth. The beginning of your life is shaped by your circumstances, but the middle of your story? That’s going to be what you make of it, and personally I'm invested in seeing where this story goes” Her voice was light and teasing again, through she was still working through the words the other had spoken, and trying to imagine what was between the lines.

"Karaka"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

12-17-2023, 06:07 PM

Absinth relished the response from Karaka, the girl easily agreeing to her morbid request of finding one another at the end of their lives. Truthfully, Absinth had said it out of fleeting fancy, but that sweet optimistic innocence was its own reward. The result didn’t really matter, besides - could a promise like that ever really be kept?

Her intensity was tempered swiftly as her horned companion did not immediately react negatively to her story, but what did she expect? Pity would have been the absolute worst, so as reactions went this was as good as she could have hoped for. A middle ground between the two extremes of sadness and anger. Bright blue eyes remained on her, speaking of disastrous things like seeing things to its end. It reminded her of the words Aresenn had said about his girlfriend. Haha. What a twist. “Choice.. is damn important to me. What I want out of life is strength, and a purpose I can live with - that’s it. I will do whatever it takes to satisfy my avaricious heart.” It was an easy decision, and it was leading her down a path of uncertainty- but it was her path. The opinions of others on the morality of it all did not concern her.

To bring her point home, Absinth drew closer to Raka with a smooth slink, ducking her head under those jeweled horns; speaking directly into the shell of the girl's ear. “And I am so greedy, Raka. I enjoy sinking my teeth into something, someone, and refusing to let go.” Of course this was a figure of speech, for the most part. Absinth did not expect Karaka to fully understand her words, but it was a sufficient amount of… treading the line that she so enjoyed. Whether she actually scared the girl off or not- she supposed either way she was excited to roll the dice.

Ah. And on the topic of games of chance and risk… Absinth would step back and align her gaze with Karaka’s. A questioning look on her face as she sought to offer a little help should the blue-eyed girl wish to take it. “You haven’t yet run into any monsters, have you? I worry you will. What say we get you some of those dashing battle scars? I’m certain it’ll only make you more beautiful.” The monochromatic woman grinned, playfully and flirtatiously beckoning the orange girl to take her up on the offer with a bat of her dark lashes. ”Training, up for it?” Seeing as Absinth would rather Karaka not be both inexperienced in self defense and as kind as she was. Her openness was its own allure, don’t be mistaken. Like a breath of fresh air. But the more she thought of the girl being a target for a wolf much like herself… it was unsettling and it angered her greatly.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
12-19-2023, 04:06 AM

Choice was something that Raka was only just really starting to understand. As a young adult thrown into the world for the first time. It was her choice where to sleep for the night, what to catch for dinner. But choice was a double edged blade. If she chose poorly, it was she that suffered. She’d had more than a few nights with an empty belly since leaving the safety of her childhood den.

She opened her mouth - but what she intended to say was quickly forgotten as Absinthe slunk closer, dipping her head close to Raka's. She could feel the way the other wolf's breath stirred her coat. It was for this, and for the words themselves, that a shiver ran down her spine. A delicious shiver that stirred things she didn’t fully understand yet. “My, what big teeth you have” Raka said a little breathlessly, but there was soft laughter in that breath. No, she did not fear Absinth, nor the attraction the other wolf stirred in her. But she was innocent enough not to know how to respond to it.

She was disappointed when Absinth stepped back, but she met the brilliant green eyes of the other wolf. “I did have a run in with an angry bear - but no scars yet” She told Absinth with a smile, completely missing the others underlining words. She was a little surprised by the change of topic, their meeting turning into a suggestion of training. “You just want a chance to sink those teeth into me” she teased “But I’d love the chance to learn from you.”

"Karaka"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

12-19-2023, 07:32 PM
It pleased her in a frustrating way, how easily Karaka fell into the trappings of her words. She absolutely enjoyed it in some deplorable way, but the girl was younger and far more sheltered.. she didn’t have the experience Absinth did. It took a lot for the monochromatic woman to refrain from anything too… much. All things took their own time, and she wanted to see Karaka blossom at her own pace… with a little nudging in the right direction. Something that was never afforded to herself.

“All the better to eat you with.” Absinth played on Raka’s comment with an impish smirk, knowing the girl did not understand just how correct that particular statement was. Bright emeralds would watch the orange girl as she spoke, ivory furred limbs walking a half circle around Raka in concentration. Bears were powerful creatures, but dumb and brutish. Each swing was of bone shattering strength, but easy to memorize and adjust movement patterns to coincide with counter attacks… What Absinth worried about for her dear horned beauty was the wolf in sheep’s clothing. The sort of opponent that always did something unexpected, each more different than the last. Agh. Frustrating. How could she introduce that terror of life to the naive girl? How could she make her understand without stripping her of her spirit? It was one thing to know some wolves were not the friendly sort, it was another to experience first hand how devious their tactics could be- that is if they were not the blood lusting ones. The purity had its infuriating moments… but it also softened Absinth -  like a knife at her throat ; keeping her hostage. Yet while it maintained the distance between them, it also prevented her from coming closer at the same time.

Karaka chose to tease Absinth, earning her a rumble of approval. A dangerous game to play, given the fae’s lack of self control when it came to her desire to cross boundaries. Wouldn’t that be all the more fun? Absinth teetered on the precipice of her impulses, fixated on the intricate golden markings adorning Raka’s features. It was easy to lose herself mapping out those lines, committing the opposing sides of her face to memory. She was doing her best to contain herself, choosing to focus her attention on the aforementioned training she had suggested. But truly, it was so easy for her to slip back into her flirtatious banter. Ah. You know me too well. I can’t help it. You caught me- I want to see if you taste as sweet as you look.” The woman cooed, her lips stretching out into a wicked smile as her eyes roved over Raka’s bigger body; knowing she could do some real damage if she put her strength to use. That and if she had the inclination to do so in the first place. “Don’t get your hopes up, I’ve no experience in teaching. But If anything I impart to you helps you in the future I’ll be satisfied.” She needed to see just how far Karaka could go, and how much of that innocence could be chipped away at. It helped that she detested the idea of someone other than her absconding with the storyteller, pulling her out of reach… Maddening indeed.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
12-19-2023, 09:39 PM
The more she thought about it, the more excited she was for the chance to learn from the more wordly Absinth. She could only imagine the wealth of knowledge behind those seductive eyes. She was excited also for the chance to steal another few kisses. Her chances could only approve, the more time they spent together, right?

She chuckled at the other wolves words, and decided that the appropriate response was to stick out her tongue. Almost taunting the older wolf who had such big, gleaming white teeth. “I won't begrudge you a bite” She said, pushing her teasing a little further. Thinking, perhaps, that she might be able to steal herself another kiss. 

She did bring a little more seriousness to her posture after a moment. Knowing Absinth's offer to teach was a very generous one, and wanted to show that she respected it. “So, where would you like to start?”

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

12-19-2023, 10:46 PM

Always pushing her luck, this one. Well. Absinth wasn’t about to make her stop. As Karaka’s pink tongue shot out to tease her- Absi feigned a snap of her pearly whites at the offending appendage. A taunt so brazen could not go without reaction of course. “Listen here you cheeky girl,” Absinth began, the roguish tone of her voice cutting the atmosphere like a knife. Why not sweeten the pot? Obviously Raka would appreciate a little game, wouldn’t she? “If you learn well, I may be persuaded into giving you a reward.” She left the words open to interpretation, mischief plain in her features. Returning the energy of others was something the woman did well, regardless if it was pleasant or not.

Drifting off into the important topic of training, Absinth regarded Raka carefully, meeting her eyes in all seriousness. “What do you know of self defense? Show me what I’m working with.” The older girl insisted, motioning with a paw for a demonstration. Had she been taught anything at all? Surely, with the way she described the affectionate relationship with her father, he’d started with the basics?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
12-19-2023, 11:19 PM
As Absinth snapped her teeth at Raka, the horned woman shot forward with the speed of a snake. Brushing her offending tongue right on the tip of her barred pearly whites. It was only the briefest touch, barely the brush of a feather, and Raka was pulling back again. Looking very much like the cat that got the cream. She wasn't sure what it was exactly about Absinth, but this woman brought out a side of her she didn't otherwise display. Playful, and daring, and more than a little cocky. Truthfully, it was inexperienced flirting. Playing with fire because she could. Because it was fun, exciting and new.

She perked up at the mention of a prize, letting some of the playfulness fall away like dust on her coat. She was also competitive, and felt a drive to prove herself to Absinth. “I can be persuasive” She said as she bounced a little on her paws, stretching them out as she adopted a basic defensive stance. Being her knees, spreading her paws, and lowering her horned head so that the hard ivory sat between her and Absinth.

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

12-20-2023, 12:55 AM

The moment between snapping jaws and Karaka’s audacious move to swipe her tongue against Absi’s fangs was… surprising. It was also very provocative, though whether the girl knew it or not was up for debate. Absinth’s blood burned with the desire to push into Raka’s space, and she took a step forward to do so, emeralds gleaming with the promise of retaliation - before she grinned wickedly and halted her advance. Refusing to let the horned girl win. She did hope disappointment would wrack Karaka’s brain, just as strongly as she felt lust brimming beneath her fur. “Consider that a sample of your reward, you won’t get another so easily.” Afterall, the deal was to reward her after the training, wasn’t it? But my how brave this girl could be when she wanted to be.

Once Karaka got down to business, Absinth began to speak again; content with the basic stance displayed. “Good, we have a starting point. With those horns you could fight like a bull and swipe at an opponent, but don’t forget you are a wolf. Those clever teeth are meant to tear, those claws are for shredding. Combine them all and you’ve got more weapons on you than the average wolf. Show me how you would use them in a battle.” Absinth lowered her center of gravity, her head ducking down slightly as she eyed the girl's movements. Hackles raised, and her ears flattened against her charcoal head. Absinth snapped her teeth again, goading Karaka to come at her. As first lessons went, this would be very hands on. Though part of her really wanted to see how much damage Karaka could do to her, in some twisted sense of assurance that the beauty could hold her own out there.

But also. Wouldn’t you want to be knocked down by such a pretty girl too? Absinth sure did.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
12-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Raka’s eyes flashed as Absinth took a step forward, a grin peeking out from under the shadows of her cheeks. She was very curious to know how Absinth would respond. But the pale beauty halted after just one step, and Raka knew she was being teased. Her blood was up, and she felt as if she was walking on a cliff's edge. She wasn’t entirely sure why she teased Absinth so, or why it mattered so much to her to get a reaction from the other wolf.

She knew she’d scored the hit because she’d surprised the other wolf, and she likely wouldn’t do so again as easily. A sample, Absinth called it. Alright, Raka would play the other wolfs game.

She focused on Absinth’s stance and tried to mimic what she could. Raising her hackles, and flattening her ears. Absinth snapped her teeth, which earned a twitch of a smile from Raka, who was trying to be a little more serious now. Raka licked her lips, stretching her toes into the earth before her in a slow, flexing motion.

Yes, she was trying to distract the other wolf. She shot forward suddenly, aiming to slam closed the distance between them as she attempted to ram her horns into Absinth’s right shoulder. Baring her teeth at the other wolf as she did so.

"Karaka"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nothing's New Mount Volkan 08:46 PM, 12-08-2023 07:19 AM, 05-01-2024