Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
12-12-2023, 06:20 PM
Rakas eyes twinkled as Absinth pulled back and teased her. Something about this snow toned wolf made her daring, and her reply was cheeky “Dear Absinth, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in mine you're already more eye-catching.” She teased lightly. Hoping the teasing hid the true honesty in her words. She didn't actually want Absinth to know how easily starstruck Raka was by her friend. 

Her curiosity only grew with a Absinth's words, and she quicker a brow. “More's the pity for them” she mused. Unlike whoever had struck Absinth, she felt she could listen to this wolf all day long.

When Absinth raised a paw to bat her gem, Raka shook her head to make them sway to and fro. The last time a wolf had moved to grab them she'd had to force down an instinctual urge to stop them. She found no such urge with Absinth. Instead, she looked at the other with soft, innocent eyes. “That gem has quite a story attached. It has it all, attractive wolves, intrigue…” She baited her hook, looking across at the white wolf. “Tell you what, I'll trade you. A story for a story, you give me the full details of your pretty new scar, and I'll tell you the origins of that gem?”
[Image: PZuet8y.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nothing's New Mount Volkan 06:46 PM, 12-08-2023 05:19 AM, 05-01-2024