An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-12-2023, 11:20 PM

Absinth was assaulted with yet another grin, emeralds twinkling at the sweet compliment from Karaka. It was a pleasant banter, and so innocent she could almost feel a sugary taste formulating in her mouth. “I do appreciate your kind words, but those sweet things are dangerous. Better to be spent on lovelier things than I. You might catch my fancy, you know.” Her charcoal face was absolutely brimming with mischief, it was in the curl of her lips, even the slight raising of her eyebrows. As Karaka commented on what a pity it was, Absinth couldn’t help the rumbling chuckle that came from her maw. This girl quite liked her, didn’t she?

It was easy for Raka to enthrall her. Hook line and sinker. Those bright eyes, rounded innocently at her- it was a recipe for disaster. Of course Absinth went willingly into the deal, anything to learn of what attractive wolves had caught the pretty girl’s attention. “It sounds delicious. Alright, fine. Story for story.” Absinth hummed, eyes drifting up to the sky as she thought of a starting point for her not so happy story. This might have been a tough story for the girl to digest… and if she couldn’t even handle this- she would never be able to handle learning the truth about Absinth’s nature. If that was even an option… the monochromatic dae didn’t venture to think that far ahead. Why not enjoy the fun as it is now?

She began telling her part of the bargain after another chuckle, only as time went on in her story an edge entered her voice. “My lovely new scar came about as a punishment from my band leader. Well. Not directly by him- but maybe that was a stroke of luck in and of itself. You see, I offended his lover. I tried to give her advice, and she spat back words of a goddess whose chosen form of worship was to have her take her own life. I do hate to see strong women fall in the world, but I got… frustrated with her and informed her that if she was still on the living plane of existence- well, that was a big fucking clue that she didn’t actually want to die. My mistake was suggesting she did a better job of killing herself, instead of insulting everyone in her general vicinity. I didn’t lay a hand on her, but my words were enough that she attempted again. Unsuccessfully, again. Then she went and cried wolf, haha. So here I am, a pound of flesh taken as payment for my tongue’s sin.” With a nod of finality she finished her story, gaze falling to Karaka’s face to gauge her reaction. Would the girl start to see the cracks in her mental image of her?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nothing's New Mount Volkan 06:46 PM, 12-08-2023 05:19 AM, 05-01-2024