An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
12-14-2023, 10:35 AM

Arrangements were being made, Ochitsuki had agreed to act as the officiant in their private ceremony. The only koi wolf who didn't dwell within Tojo that he trusted with this matter, who's word carried weight in his mind and thusly knew how things ought to be done. It would be quite the trip for Kiriko in her condition, but it needed to be done and soon before travel would be too risky for her.

He knew where to find her, of course, she'd been staying in his dens as of late and it wasn't as if he had the mind to kick her out. They were to be wed, there was no reason to be so prudish considering what had already happened between them. Not a mistake, but something he'd never really considered before. Perhaps he'd gotten too used to solitude, stuck in his stubborn old ways and...well, not taken advantage of since that would imply he disliked it. It felt like a tedious thing to think about, to untangle, and it probably wasn't worth the effort anyway.

"Kiriko." He greeted, his voice gruff but not unkind. "We leave Nook in a few days time. Is there anything you need? "

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. doing well, I hope Bamboo Maze 10:35 AM, 12-14-2023 10:05 AM, 05-13-2024