size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
12-14-2023, 03:59 PM
Winter had passed while she'd been away and now that they were well and truly into spring it was beyond time Flurry face her family, her father in particular. Her head was a mess, thoughts of everything she'd learned and the wolves she'd met bouncing around in a big jumble that made it hard to focus. Her own emotions around her family weren't helping. Her father's lie of omission felt the heaviest, it was just one more thing on the pile of "I never get told anything" that had been building in her but somehow it felt the worst. She'd asked him point blank what had happened and he'd straight up not told her his own part in everything. He hadn't thought she needed or deserved to know. He didn't think she was worthy of being Scion that much was clear to her now. Why keep her in the dark if he did? He'd only be fucking the whole pack over by withholding information she needed. Well she knew now, and she wasn't happy. Flurry splashed her way onto shore, shook herself out and without waiting for her pelt to dry called for her father. He'd come to her this time, he owed her much more than that. Honestly while she was hurt at this point Flurry knew it was too late for her to ever get out of this easily but she was also pretty upset by the idea that her father had chosen to just let his children be part of hostilities they never should have been. Sure they'd been attacked by Azure when she'd been a child, the asshole, but her younger siblings? They were uninvolved and if she had any say at all they'd remain so, no more children dragged into wars they don't belong to. They deserved that, they all had, the least she could do was try and protect her younger siblings where her parents had failed her.

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Is this really who we are? Dove Island Archipelago 03:59 PM, 12-14-2023 04:06 PM, 02-01-2024