An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-14-2023, 05:48 PM

As Absinth fought to push her anger at Aurelia down, Karaka responded to the story and set off a new wave of anger that spilled out into harsh words. “She can go and off herself if she pleases, I’m not in the market of saving anyone who doesn’t wish to be saved- but god, she was insufferable. Arrogant shit, I wish I’d have pushed her off the cliff myself.” Absinth did not stop to wonder if her speech had been too harsh, nor if Karaka was much too innocent for it.

Though the woman of black and white did manage to calm down as her companion began her promised story, which gripped Absinth’s attention two fold since it was the source of that brand new stone… and then the pieces began to fall into place with memory. This was the story of how they met! Immediately realization dawned upon Absinth’s face, her clever emeralds lighting up with amusement. “Oh, you little minx! Deception is unkind, didn’t you know?” The tone of her voice was playful, mocking shock and hurt. “So, this stone is my mark upon you, in the physical sense?” Calming her laughter, Absinth stared up at the stone with a new understanding. Satisfaction pulsing through her veins, it was rather exciting to have made such an impact on another creature. More so because it was neither bloody nor horrific.

A grin settled on her face and remained there and she spoke again, “I like it. I hope it will always dance above your brow, so you’ll look up and remember me.” At the very least, it was an honor to see it swaying over the head of such a beautiful girl- and not at all because it meant there had not been another to take a place there yet… Ha. “Well then, you want to learn more about me? What if the answers are scary?” She had spoken such a worrisome sentence with a joyful tone of voice, but the grin on her face was fading and her eyes were… intensely focused on reaction.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nothing's New Mount Volkan 06:46 PM, 12-08-2023 05:19 AM, 05-01-2024