size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Jackal

OverachieverCritical Observation!1KSnake EyesRapid Poster - Bronze
12-15-2023, 04:01 AM

Spider at least seems to be pretty calm about the whole ordeal, which makes Bylgja's lips twitch up in momentary relief. Well. Alright. That's good. It could have been worse, after all. The wolf circles around Spider, just a bit, not trying to be intimidating but, y'know, still sizing them up to see what's going on -- if anything other than the hip is busted. Strai introduces her and Bylgja's fangs bare, not in a snarl but a broad, boisterous smile.

"Spider! Is a good name!" Her voice is heavily accented, and her words aren't quite... correct, but she's doing a good enough job. Bylgja gets closer, squinting at Spider, head tilting, tattooed brow furrowing, and then she speaks again. "Hip always bastard to fix. Is okay! I fix it." That brassy voice -- deep, powerful -- is full of confidence.

The multicolored healer pauses. "Now! Hold still! Let me see!" She reaches out, moving to grasp and feel at Spider's hip, to find the dislocation -- which leg, the angle. That way, she can get to work on snapping it back. "Well, won't lie to you Spider! This will suck, eh? But I fix it! Just... will hurt for a moment!" But then she glances at Strai, and her grin is somewhat mischievous. "Strai has habit of making good friends with reindeer, eh?" But her tone is warm, and she winks. She's trying to lighten the mood, because-- well, it's going to suck when she pops the hip joint back in.

"Bylgja" & "Strai"

As her son. Astraios may crash any of Bylgja's threads.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. here goes nothing Serpent Plains 07:46 PM, 10-14-2023 03:19 AM, 02-13-2024